Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Black and White Coordinate.


I had never done a full outfit posts before since I am getting lazier to dress up , and put on make up. So I guess this is the ever first one I feature on what I wear - now thinking if I could repeat this coordinate.

I just like how the pictures turn out to be so here it is ;







* insert super emotional overwhelming quotes*





I just want to show you how I chop those meat in the kitchen , lol just kidding.

Black and White coordinate will never go out of trend , and always come back inbetween seasons. Monochrome colours are the easiest to match , and brings out a simple yet fashionable look since both of the tones contradicts towards each other. We have prints like Houndstooth ,Checkers and Stripes which always feature in black and white. Now, they even have simple daisy prints which is popular for SS14 trend this year. 

Thus, I think if you have doubts in matching clothes and didn't want to put on specific colour of the day - just simply grab anything in black and white from your wardrobe. But beware of matching too complicated prints together because it will look very messy. 

In doubt, just do monochrome.