Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Combine with bliss.


I met up with Donniena , quite sometime ago to catch up. I feel really blessed that we still keep in touch despite the fact that we are not in the same uni. Oh well, I haven't start mine yet. I'll be taking a long break till next year. You can call me lazy , and I am not denying that. You don't know how good it feels like to feel so free and have a screwed up body clock because you have no worries about tomorrow - about homework, exams and shits . It's not gonna last long but I'm enjoying it now.



We settled down at Delicious in Bangsar Village because we are so sick of antipodean, despite how good it is. 

What favors me the most is the lunch set promotion which is RM28++  which give you a choice of your main dish , iced lemon tea and a cake of your choice on the menu.
It's really worth it! But the lunch set is only on weekdays from 12pm-3pm , so please get your timing right. If not you could go for the hi-tea set for two person with the price of RM60++ . The set is a little big for two person so I guess it could be share to three , or even four. You guys might have to just order two extra drinks and I swear, it save a whole lot.

I think, it's not necessary to pay more to get the same amount of quantity or quality of food. So, I share the info! 

AW, how nice of me :)



Her choice of Nasi Kunyit as main dish.

I'm not sure whether that's called Nasi Kunyit though. That's what I thought of when i see this picture. This portion is so worth it because it's so BIG! 


My choice of Salad because.. I need salad , wtf.



And ,
we shared chocolate pudding which most people claimed that it was good . I am never a fan of chocolate so I ate the vanilla ice cream . I think it's quite a good dessert for chocolate lovers. I see alot of people ordering it. I took my tiramisu back because we are filled .

And yes, 
COFFEE BREAK AT ARTISAN !


All time favorite cappuccino , which is RM 11 per cup and I swear every drop of it is worth the price.

The coffee is thicker and the coffee art on top , are not soft foams . You can totally see how solid the top is and I could say, this is one of the best cappuccino I had.

I MUST BRING BERNICE HERE. 




Bliss. 




Camwhore!




Donniena. 

I should post this on insta instead of the first one. She so cute right! I KENOT - 





And lastly, 
my ootd!



Instead of the fierce tiger which I always go for , I go for a more ordinary Cat face . 

HAHAHAHA.



My dress is from RAQUL REED .

It's one of the best selling dress last season.




xo.