Thursday, December 17, 2009

For you , I will .


Currently addicted to korean shows .
Two more episodes to go for 'You're Beautiful'
and that's why you rarely see me online, anymore.

Korean boys seriously can make it.
As in, really really make it .

I found a new love .

He's so pretty , prettier than those flowers in your garden.
He's as hot as LeeMinHo , as cute as CalvinChenYiRu.

Let me present you , my new love .


















JANG GUEN SUK <3

No , I don't like him with that face .
Look down .

Yes , that's my baby : )

Okaaaay.
Actually hor , I wanna blog seriously one lor .
I was trying to be serious just now
but after I look at that picture above *points*,
I couldn't calm down ,anymore *screams*

OHMYFUCKINGGOD ,
I SWEAR HE WAS CAN-DIE-ADORABLE
especially in the show , "You're Beautiful".

OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD =D

p.s I still very loyal to Calvin , don't worry.

But then , cannot resist lah !

I want korean boys because they're so charming.
WHY LA WHY ! WHY ARE THEY SO CHARMING .

*He mistaken that the main actress like his friend*
TaeKyung : Because of her , I couldn't even do my things properly but she break down for another guy *the very cute angry face*

TaeKyung : Now, I can see you very clearly and I know it's too bright for you to see me.
MiNam : I..
TaeKyung : When I couldn't see you in the dark , you always break down like that?!
MiNam : No , I..
TaeKyung : GO MI NAM ! Come here now.
MiNam : *walks to towards him*

Okay , I'm very sorry to potong lah
but hor, the girl damn stupid one.
He call her come, she come.
Call her go, she go -.-

TaeKyung : *hugs her* Now , listen .
MiNam : *cry even louder*
TaeKyung : Listen here . I only say this once , I approve you to like me.
MiNam : huh ?
TaeKyung : Are you deaf or what ?! I say , I APPROVE YOU TO LIKE ME.
MiNam : *hugs tighter*
TaeKyung : *THE OHMYGOD CAN-DIE-ADORABLE SMILE*

Omg , this is damn cute .
Why is he so cute ?! WHY LA WHY !
you tell me!


This adorable cute freak is only 22 this year
means hor, 23 next year . wtf -.-

I WANT HIM , GRRRRR.

but , I never dream of him before .
I LOVE YOU , SUKSUK . wtf -.-

Okay, one more picture .

Fucking adorable , can die can die .

shit, i think my heart stop beating already TT

so , to make it beat again .
I should just go and watch the two episodes =p

xo



I'm recovering , I'm trying to recover.
No matter how hard it is ,
I can make it for you , and me .
imy.