Friday, August 30, 2013

The Carpenter's Daughter .


The other day, I stay over my bitch's place. This is like an annual thing for us. So, we would have some girly time together and then hang out the next day wherever we want to.

We woke up late, again -.-

She brought me to The Carpenter's Daughter in taipan for brunch.

The lunch set is only RM19.90++ for Soup + Your choice of Main course + Iced Peach Tea or Iced Lemon Tea.

They have around 10 different main course and I swear, I will return to try their pasta or so. 

It's really cheap for the lunch set. 





The mushroom soup is a little cold though.



My choice of main course is Beef Bacon Sandwich , which was pretty healthy if you don't take the whole fries down. 



Zhiwei's choice of Cottage pie . She said that the whole thing is mashed potato so I supposed that it's super feeling. 



Clearer picture of her dish. 



Oh well, busy woman .



& this is me, spilling my chili sauce all over ):


till then.