Sunday, June 30, 2013

Coffee Coffea.


I always love cafes and I swear, coffee break is like a daily routine to me.

So this time, I head to the newly open Coffee Coffea at SS15 with ,


Xiuming.

Yes, it has been so long ever since.

We decided to have a coffee break after Raqul Reed's photoshoot. So, I haven't try Coffee Coffea before even if I go to Bangsar all the time. I'm glad that SS15 is finally improving. 

I really hope we have more coffee shops here though.


SCONES FOR ONLY RM5.90 OMFG 

But of course, the whipped cream is disappointing. 

Cookie for only RM1.50

Our drinks were RM13 each cup , I suppose. 

She had the green tea blended and I had my caramel. The caramel blended is REALLY sweet but I like it. I guess, this drink should be shared because it's too much and of course, it's too sweet wtf.

Didn't wanna have any cappuccino or latte  because the weather was craaaay!


Why do I look so pale? ):


Then we actually traded places to take pictures. This seat sucks. I couldn't even see my own face ):


ngehehehe.


I think it was good though. And it's quite crowded. It's ss15 so I don't think that it's surprising. 

Go ahead and try. You can't just stick to Starbucks forever. 


xx