Thursday, June 13, 2013

Nineteen.


#1

So, I'm here to blog about my birthday celebration with my friends and I really don't want to list out every detail that happened. I'm pretty sure nobody reads anyway. I'll do short captions if necessary. 



#2

Peplum Toga Electric Blue dress as ootd.



#3

It have been more than half a year ever since we hang out or met each other. I suddenly realize weichanx4 square square is not square anymore. lol



#4

So awkward.



#5



#6



#7



#8

Look at how badass I look compared to my friends. But I love this picture so much. :)



#9



#10



#11



#12

WHY ARE WE SO KEWT :D



#13



#14

My rainbow cake and MOET champagne :)



#15



#16



#17



#18 

So blessed.



#19

I just realize how much I look like my mum in this picture, lol.



#20

:)



#21

Silly random promises we made to each other in the car when we are otw back to XM's house with rainbow cakes. And I can't believe we are actually fulfilling each of them slowly. 

This is what are friends for. No, sisters.




#22



#23



#24

^^



#25

Somehow this picture looks pretty perfect . Not my body, not my face. The vibe it gives out is nice . 



#26

:)



#27

Blur ):



#28

Steffi bought me this whole carton as my present for my birthday since every drink have TOP's face printed on it. Ah, I really love it and I didn't even drink them cos I dunwanna throw away the cans wtf.



#29

Ohtaytay . 



#30

Weichanx4



#31



#32

I swear we have so little time for each other ever since college started. And now, we are all heading to uni TT



#33



#34

13 years and still counting..



#35

Meet CXM lol.



#36



#37

We see each other too often and it's weird that we don't see each other for more than a week. 



#38

Boys.



#39

Jaesern . :)



#40

XD .



#41

Kevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :)



#42

And lastly KW lol. I mean, thank you to Prince Jeffrey for the MOET. So much loveee :)



#43

This is the highlight of the year. I'm so happy and blessed. Thanks for everything, people.


ps Secretly wishing a few people who isn't there would be there. ):



xo.