Thursday, December 20, 2012

Time flies , people change.


Oh hey,

How do you love my half naked face with finally no more swollen eyes!

I swear if I rub my eyes before I sleep, my eyes will turn all puffy all day. It was just that kind of day with mascara and nothing else. I don't wanna put any BB cream and someone recommended me Kate's new foundation powder. I guess , I'll try them on and tell you guys how it works.

I honestly don't know how to sign up for nuffnang anymore. I have been forgetting my password since forever and I guess, I shall just enjoy the view count by blogger. I love how blogger count page views now and yes , it dropped - hell alot.

I really don't know how to type and list out every detail I do or so - I hope pictures do the talking.
BUT THEN RIGHT,
when I read back - I realized it's all my SS pictures wtf. 

Now I know why.

Face problem, fml.



My favorite blue bracelet broke off because I pulled it too hard when I'm trying on clothes. I was so freaking sad ): I'll just buy again - I'll buy 2 this time and maybe, just all colours. I love how it looks like the one in Chrome Hearts. 

I seriously can't buy the original one. It's almost 1.5k USD - yes, USD. I'm not gonna spent 5k on a bracelet which I will break them anytime. I'm never a careful person.

And the other day , 
a girls day out with Mingli and XiuMing at KL .

Had satisfied my carving for claypot chicken rice since forever. I didn't want that because I was so hungry that I can't think of anything. Mingli suddenly talk about claypot chicken rice and there it is.

We dine in the very chinese food court at LOT 10. I swear the food there is so nice! Must go alright?


#OOTD

That's for flashing my new Bohamian wedges. I got it pairing with Jacinth but hers is in orange and mine is in blueee! 

Need to show off because my skirt is only 15 bucks. 

It's not exactly a skirt - it's actually a skorts. 

I miss BKK TT

Separate fringe, fml.



Oh hey :D



I don't know how did I actually take so much time to choose accessories before heading out.

Since when I have been so particular about that?

And girls will always be girls.


Saying hello first.

And do you know how we look like a year ago ?

*drum rolls*

















don't die pls TT































































JENG JENG JENG

WTF

This is such a bad picture wtf.

It's not exactly a year ago - it's suppose to be 1 1/2 year ago and god damn it , why do I look like some aunty .

I swear I widen my eyes when I see myself in that picture and omfg, no wonder people always insult me and stuff. 

Because

 I AM THAT UGLY.


Somebody please slap that girl in the maroon tshirt with the messy hair and sweaty face .

Gosh, 
it was so terrible .

I WAS SO TERRIBLE TT



But it's okay, we at least look better now.

I mean - at least I look better now wtf.

Oh god, I can't get over that picture fml.






Love this picture and Idk why.

Probably I look not bad in this pic with my mouth open. 


Now, I'm regretting that I've posted that pic wtf.

But it's okay.



I don't know why I've been dressing up so girly lately.

I guess I've put on too much white and floral , pastel colour kind of thing. And I guess , this is what you guys think normal girl should wear right? 

I don't have a particular fashion sense except for my undying love for leopard print that I have so many . I even forbid myself to buy them anymore because it's so wild and not girly. I try to minimize the usage of eyeliner and just go on with mascara . I almost forget how to draw to make myself look nice. I don't like that the eyeliner fills up my lids when I open my eyes. At times like this - I wish I have monolids wtf. 

And so ,
my friends and I having 'world end' dinner tomorrow.

LOL.

x.