Friday, December 7, 2012

BKK #2

#1

That picture above is unedited. 

* burst in tears due to joy*

I've never look that fine in unedited brightness pictures. I wanna freaking stay in BKK forever nao because their sun loves me so much , gives me a good lighting that I look so good. I'm so happy that I don't even know wtf I'm saying!

As usual , 
the second day was in a rush because we were 'almost' late. Take note that, it was 'almost' . So we rush our breakfast in ten mins. I was so upset about not getting my coffee! 

#2

Why does it look so disgusting , wtf?

And off we go to the river , across the river , to the temple.

#3

#4

No filter.

Not looking pretty at all but oh well.

#5

Ah, the view.

I stole this picture from fb . Do you think my iphone can take such nice and clear pictures? Everytime I go travel or so , I wish I had a DSLR but I'm too stingy to even buy one. 
I don't need it often & also, I don't take artistic pictures and I only take my face wtf. I camwhore almost everyday to see whether my face change anot . So, apparently it's still as round as forever.

I just think that it's expensive to buy such good camera to put in such bad use - like taking my face.

Oh well,
I'm still considering it.

I was thinking about the DSLR who can open up! CAN CAMWHORE MORE EASILY OMFG TT

You see... * face palm*

#6

SAWAAAADEEEEKAAAAAAAA ~~

#7

Why am I still so fucking bloated, fat , disgusting after so much work! gr.

#8

Ming , WHY SO SERIOUS?

LOL.

I remembering I was digging something but I forget what it is.

#9

STILL DIGGING.

Omg, so un-glam photo of me -.-

#10

So, that's me holding one of the prayer stick which we have to place money inbetween before making a wish. I was really sort of thai baht so I use MYR instead

My wish was so long & dreadful.

Anyways ,
My Dad worship thai god - or how do I call them. So I actually did the prayers for him & my family. Now to think back , I never make any wish for myself . 

I am actually very chinese and suspicious in a way even if I'm brought up in an English schooling environment. Maybe that's because I'm brought up by my grandmother , since she influence me alot about the chinese typical customs. I am kinda precise about that except for the ghost part where we have to actually knock the hotel room before going in , pat the pillow and stuff. I just realized that I didn't do that. I was pushing MingLi to open the door so I can see how it looks like inside since it's so fine at the lobby. Or at least, their aircon is cold LOL.

And damn, the room was omfg so awesome!

K, why are we there.

That's my #ootd.

Bought the printed dress for just 100baht ! it's like 10bucks here , wtf so cheap. I want to stay in BKK so I can go shopping everyday TT

#11

Posting this up despite the ugly me to prove that I'm not the only vain one. LOL.

#12

Posting this to just let you see the cmi part of Kok to the Weeeeenggg.

Shit,
Why do I act so tourist?

#13

LOVE 

#14

My shades was on the whole time because I had no make up on other than my brows. I feel so ugly and terrible , practically yelling at the person who take picture of me which turns out so fugly that I can't even ...

But, 
it's just my fault that I'm born this way.

I'm so sakai, grr.

#15

Off to the favorite Siam Paragon!

Went into a number of designer shops , having cold sweat running down my forehead. I've never feel so small in my life before. I'm so afraid of touching & breaking anything because I can't afford to pay them all. 

And ,
 They are so much alike like Pavilion except that the people there are more fashionable (obviously) & it's so quiet. Probably that's because it's on the weekdays. 

WHY IS THEIR SCHOOL UNIFORM SO PRETTY?!?!

#16

#17

Mrs Fields cookie treated by Kokweng.

AND 

12 PIECES OF THOSE DAMN COOKIES COST HIM 400 BAHT WTF..

It's like 40 over bucks for 12 cookies? 

Although it tasted really awesome but omfg, it's overpriced definitely.

#18

#19

#20

Me & the most expensive cookie I've ever eaten.

I think Subway's White Chocolate M academia is the best, like BEST - No other cookies can beat that, for now..

I never like chocolate , no...I hate them but this White chocolate chips in the cookie tasted really great though.

We went to MBK and some other malls by walking. Oh god, I really can't feel my legs that time.


#21

OOTN.

#22

DSLR

#23

Before to the Ah kuaaaa show..

#24

This is me and the hotel's main signboard. I just have to recommend this boutique hotel. Although it's just 3 stars but the interior design is so pretty and they have wifi 24/7 without charges. Their breakfast have limited choices but it was good, I swear. I never tasted such awesome fried rice since forever. 

They are so strategic and they have small roadside stalls just right outside the hotel so no worries about starving to death, lol.

MOST OF ALL,
IT'S ONLY 100 + MYR PER NIGHT WTF

CHEAP ANOT CHEAP ANOT?

If I book the flights earlier, I think my trip would be cheaper.. 

I should stop being such a last minute person

#25

#26 

I really love my contact lens colour .

Anyways,
there's us at the 3rd row in the big auditorium , feeling like a VIp with drinks served and a table right at our foot.

The show was typical and I swear I've watched a countless of the them. This is not the best because I've watch another one in Pattaya & Damn, they are really interesting. This is kind of a basic one. The name of the club is MAMBO , in BKK. The one in bangkok was like a 5-star hotel. I would chose the previous one compared to this. 

The lady boy was just a so so until this girl came across and I fucking swear that she is so beautiful that I can't even take my eyes of her. 

She reminds me of Tiffany from SNSD & I have been acting like a fangirl, waving to her like crazy. She waved back with a wink and wtf, I could feel a chill down my spine. She or He , whatever it is - is so goddamn beautiful. I'm a girl and I feel like slapping myself. 

Why do I look like shit?

I wonder how she looks like when she was a boy. 

And honestly if I'm a guy, I would want her despite her sexual transactions. 

I snapped alot of photo of her because I think pretty things are worth to be share to you guys!


#27

#28

Look at her girly movements.

Shit.. so beautiful.

#29

#30

SHE SCARE THE FUCK OUTTA ME, I SWEAR.

#31

The pretty one is back! AHHHH TT

#32

#33


#34

NOW, TELL ME SHE IS NOT PRETTY.

Gosh, her dimples TT

#36

I know I look terrible disastrous in that picture but I just have to post it up 
because,

IT COST ME 50BUCKS.

IN MALAYSIAN RINGGIT , FML.

I was so mesmerized by the other fella because he was saying hi to me but before that, this red shirt dude pull me into the picture since MingLi was already there wtf. I did wanted to take a picture with the other dude which I think is cuter but he just drag me in and somehow, the picture is just there.

And suddenly outta no where they say 500baht to Mingli , she have no change and so there's this horrifying bitch snatching the 1000baht away. After that, they say I take the picture for free.

ASDFGGHHJKLLL

I was being pulled in for fucks and I didn't want to take the picture with that dude! Now, I have to pay 50bucks for picture that I didn't wanna take and , I LOOK TERRIBLY HORRIFYING IN ALL THE PICTURE.

Honestly,
I still can't get over it gr.

#37

Mango Rice for supper! 

awwwwh !

#38

My hunchback problem TT

And guess what, I think I have a minor lazy eye problem too.

I have been sitting infront of the comp most of the time to deal with things online. Gr, I am so terrible.

And look!

It's coke in the glass bottle. 

How I wish we still have them in Malaysia. It's so throwback :)

#39

Must . Camwhore.

#40 

Canwhore with the coke in the bottle.

When was the last time I've drank coke before this, heh?

#41

SUPER UN-GLAM PICTURE OF ME WITH CORN.

Slap that fatbitch TT

Y SO UGLY TT



x