Sunday, August 22, 2010

Unpredictable awesomeness .


I know how terrible I look in that picture but I have no choice because I never camwhore in the party.

Party on friday was awesome.
Despite a few people who doesn't wanna cooperate and only have fun by themselves,
everything went on great and fun.

And,
I am really sure that everyone did enjoy themselves.The trip to carrefour was okay tho.The feeling of buying things is just pure awesome, no.

Well, of course this will not be my update about class party.Don't you think it's a little too simple, haha.I will update a full and complete asap and so, this is just a preview or something.Trust me, it will take me a long time because I need to collect pictures from er..people?WAIT, I mean fb.fb is shoooo efficient :D

Give you a lil taste,


formal (;

and no,
delta's not like that (;

because

peaaaaaaaaaaaaace :p


kissh you kissh you.


FLOWER :D

And ,
I wonder who said that Delta will fail in every plan , Delta is not united and cooperative , Delta sucks a whole lot.

The fact is ,
NO.

Delta is not what you think and everything much more you could imagine ,
losers.

So , face the fact that ,
4DELTA'10 ISH AWESOMEEEEEEE :D


and,
4DELTARIANS

ROCK ON !

p,s
Proud to be a deltarian!

love,
CarmenLimKahMun (;