Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Too damn tired.




 I hate it so much when people say they’re going to do things and then they don’t.So stop saying things you don’t mean.

And it’s my fault I didn’t set clear enough boundaries. Apparently, “we’re exclusive” isn’t a real boundary. And I’m so sorry that for once in my damn life I stood up for myself when you weren’t being very nice.

I’m tired of crying all the time because you’ve upset me and I feel like I can’t tell you because that makes me crazy and clingy and not “chill.” I think I’ve cried more in the last month than I have in my entire life.

I’m tired of the raised eyebrows and surprised looks people give me when I mention you after they know what you’ve put me through. It’s so pathetic that I’m doing something I would probably laugh about and pity if all of this was coming from another girl. 

It doesn’t even matter if it’s true. Honestly, one way or the other, I really can’t care because I’m just too damn tired.