Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's your birthday so tell me what you wanna do.


I got a new haircut and I look so weird );

Ah , i redye my hair too and it looks the same pft.
My hair is falling , like mad );

The hairstylist , it means my aunt was like
scolding me for not taking care of my hair
and asked me to buy some hairfall shampoo.
Screw those medications , seriously pft !

And I screwed up every paper of mine );
Really , 2 weeks for not going to school. Sigh :/

Okay,
I should just start with my proper post
since someone say that in my formspring.
And formspring have been occupy my time
on the cyber net other than fb .
And of course , my blog hehe.

NEW SCHOOL UNIFORM (;

I bought it last week because everyone seems to like ,
like it so much so yeah and really, i think it look kinda
nice now but then it's so pokey on the inside
so orange uniform is so much comfortable .
Well maybe it's because it's 34bucks while
the new one is 28bucks ? LMAO.

Shoooo , last friday was the superstar's birthday.
Yesh , Charlyee (;

So the night before, she was kinda upset that
many people doesn't wanna go to school due to
exams on the next day so she kinda complained to me.
I didn't want to go at first but then , I changed my mind
so I went and when she knows other people come,
she totally forget about me .

Charlyee my idol ,
if you're reading this ,
you're my heart heart heart heart heartbreaker );

AH , SHO CUTE LA CHARLYEE .

And others ,


LIKEY :D


Don't ask why we can camwhore inbetween classes LOL.
Too many absent on that day so yeah , haha.

And Imma continue with pictures .

like!


like !


And then we settled down to do some work
like , sitting in groups and each of us have a book
on our hand , then look at each other , start talking
and there goes , the time to close the book.

Aih :/

LIKE X1000

Camwhore?

Then a small celebration for charlyee at the canteen.





I have no idea why I am the one who always cut the cake LOL.
Compare the colour of the shirts ,hehe




(;
YESSS , I KNOW GROUP PICTURE ROCKS.

and believe me or not ,
we didnt actually study anything tho.

It's like a free period for us and stuff .
Well, it's actually better for us to stay at home and study

but for the sake of ,

this cute one .

Everyone came and makes her happy.

You have no idea how many fans she have in school.
Wait, should I use the word 'much' instead?

Ah,
everyone loves her

just like me :D

And, that's all.

Yeah , this might be late.

Happy Sweet Sixteen , Charlyee.
WE LOVE YOU ,
AND
YOUR VOICE .
you're shooo cute :D

Let me potong you with my face then :D



I am done .
And maybe posting up my new hair later
and really, it's weird :/

xo