Sunday, February 15, 2015

No Valentino, but Valentine.









In your memory, I'm always annoyed, angry and confused. In your thoughts, you'd think you always make mistakes and filled with flaws. In your actions, I see you clumsily trying to protect yourself by making the mistakes you will definitely regret in no time. You are lucky that I am not a hopeless romantic. I have a little bit of rationalism plant into my thoughts to love because being reckless would mean to lose you - and that, would be the darkest nightmare in my dreams. 

I hope you know that your flaws are not flaws to me and you too, stop counting mine. People make mistakes. I make mistakes when it comes to emotions and feelings. I've promised that I'll never let this control me again, but with you, it never happens. You made me cross my own boundaries, and I broke all my rules for you. I always wished there is another person to see what I am experiencing with you. I appreciate now, more than just forever. 

Sometimes, it's difficult to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, meeting someone like you that makes me feel like this is what I have always been dreaming of. 






Happy Valentine's Day.