Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Fahrenheit 600.


I've good stuff for you guys this post - and that means I'm going to tell about paying less at quality things. I just realized by spending sometime on social website would save me alot of money. 

I only went to Fahrenheit 600 once for their cakes and coffee during the evening because I couldn't wake up early for their brunch and having them for tea is too heavy for me to have dinner later. Now, my uni is located closer to publika ( by comparing it to my house) - I have the chance to have Fahrenheit 600 for lunch.

What is making me happy is they have lunch promotions at RM18.90++ , before their tax and service charge. 

AND 

with that price, 
you have a cup of drink, main and a slice of cake!!!!!

I need to share this up here because a slice of cake in Fahrenheit 600 already cost rm12 itself - and I swear that their cakes are really good. Their mains price from rm14-rm35 depending on what you order but now they are all in the choice during the lunch promotion with the same quantity of serving during the normal times. However, they vary their choices of main from time to time in the menu for a change which allows us to visit the place more. 


WORTH IT ANOTS?!


This post is a compilation of the two visit I went Fahrenheit 600 with different people, and I was really enthusiastic to share with everyone because it's really worthy compare to the times which the promotion is not offered. 




This is the first time I visited with XM where both of us order two sets each for ourselves which made our stomach almost burst because it was too much. The portion was really hearty. 



Black coffee.




I chose pizza as my main. That day, pepperoni pizza was the choice. 

I think we were really lucky to have the all-time favourite choice of pizza that day. We all know that pepperoni never goes wrong. This is a 7 inch pizza and I think it's already too much for a person with this serving! 

and,


look at the string of cheese connected when I'm trying to pull them away from each other. 

Their tomato sauce based on their pizza are self-made so it tasted a little different from the ones outside. It's not sour at all. The mozzarella was really good. You can see the cubes of the remainings on top of the pizza. The crust hit right on point - and it is definitely better if you could have it on the spot. 

Now, I finally have a taste of Fahrenheit 600's pizza. It's nicer than other italian restaurants you could find outside!



Beef Lasagna with XM's choice.

Just give us more cheese , really. I know that it's a little too much to have two mains with cheese at that point but it didn't really affect us. We were so blessed with it , lol. 

The Lasagna was good - and I don't always have lasagna as my main because I don't like too feel too stuffed. But that day, the aunty side of me just creep out with the price they offer nuuuu.



Often we will receive a pathetic looking jelly as dessert or a scoop of ice cream. But Fahrenheit 600 actually offers their cakes as desserts which is really generous of them. They do not have specific choices to offer which means , you can choose any which is available displaying in the fridge. 




We settled down with ,



Tiramisu, which is always soft in texture. 

Though it couldn't be compared to the ones they serve in alexis , it's really good because they have nuts and little chocolate chips inbetween the layers. They used a little cream cheese on top , which make the cream taste a little more salty - overall , it was really yummy. 

and



Strawberry Cheese Cake,
which was just okay. I didn't like how they made it in a sponge cake texture. 



Well, just to show you my instaworthy picture :) and how glam we are, having them for lunch for two lol.




selfies with ming ;




The next time was just a week later , with another choice given which is totally different. I was so glad that, they actually alter each type of mains for each days. 





Summer Break pizza with cream sauce this time. 

This is a completely turnover compare to Pepperoni the last time, which was still good.



Snow White,
which is classic cabonara with beef ham and poached eggs on top. 

I would like my fettuccine a little more softer. 



However, they deserve to have a credit for their poached eggs which was right on point. The scene of the yolk flowing down to the pasta is priceless. 

As for the desserts ; we had the same tiramisu because I wanted them to try and most of them agree that it was good. 



The other choice was chocolate mousse which I don't fancy. However, them chocolate lovers gave two thumbs up because the chocolate was really rich. They told me that it's one of the best chocolate mousse cake they've tried. I took a small bite and I was really surprised that it's not sweet. The richness of chocolate was no joke. The biscuit at the bottom was sweet which sums up the excellent overall. 



Two sets again because I learned my lesson. 

If we order the three items in a set in ala carte , it would cost us almost rm30-40++ but with lunch promotion, it's only RM18,90!

So tell me if the deal was crazy!

Lunch promotion is only on weekdays from 12-4pm so take note of your time. If you are a minute late, you will need to pay double of what you are offered in a lower price!

Even if there is no lunch promotion, I would love to return to try out the rest of their pizza. I am interested in the brunch pizza where they place the essentials of the big breakfast on pizza crust , which is something very different to me. And, Popeye the Sailor which is rich is spinach and egg in the middle. Lastly, their highly recommended Henry the Duck pizza. 

I think one visit is not enough to try them all! 


I hope this post would help you to save some in your pocket to explore more brunch. 


Before I finish this post, here is my selfie from....3 months ago lol,






xx