Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It was beyond my control to fall in love with you .


Hello , I'm here again
and as usual , I've not complete my homework yet.
I think I shall ask for some help tmr on add maths.
I asked for help in msn, but it doesn't make anything better.
I tried to do myself before I ask kay but, I give up -.-

School's getting better , no doubt.
I don't like my english teacher lor !

Will update about school with pictures as soon as possible.
And , I'm here to update about things that happened
at Bitch's place and everything was okay, I guess.
It was suppose to me a surprise but, she don't
look surprise -.- and I think we kinda failed .

I like this picture : )

January 10 , Sunday .

Woke up around 10am , got ready and all .
Yuhung reached my place then we headed to Pyramid.
Accompany him to get his dog food/bone or whatsoever
then , met up with SookMun . Chose a cake and off we go.
Go to ZhiWei's house without her knowing , of course.
I was texting her otw and I bet she didn't know our plan.
Was kinda excited in the car .


The taxi driver was plain annoying .
He keep talking and talking .
Sook and I keep looking at each other
with the who-is-he-talking-to face .

Reached Bitch's house and stood outside for quite sometime
and thinking how to sneak in the house
and there's a car pass by and roll down the window
and give us the kind of look .

ZhiWei's mum open the gate then SookMun went into the house.
Yuhung and I was hiding outside the gate ,
it was frigging hot okay ! then, we went in and was like , 'surprise'
but she was like , "WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?"
Like wth , give a better reaction lah ! -.-

We went into her house , drank soft drinks
then headed up to her room and gossip.
Poor Yuhung was just there staring at us : )

As usual .




After a while , went down for the cake ceremony.
LOL, idk what is it called .

Blow cake -.-'
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH .
okay nevermind , inside joke .

So , we bought Chocolate Marshmallow CheeseCake from Zen.



I know it looks really pretty and all
but the taste is so weird , none of us like it
and so , we shouldn't buy it anymore .
it's like yer!

lighting up the candles : )

blowing the candles -.-

take out the candles -.-

The cheesecake part was so cheese-y
and the chocolate part is so chocolate-y , yer.
The marshmallow is so soft , so disgusting .
not nice not nice .

Back to the room again LOL.


YuYu : )


Custom Timer time and it was really fun .





Well. We started off pretty normal
but SookMun start disturbing
and then, we pulled her into the pictures : )



we look so happy here , i likey : )

-.- dont ask , dont ask .

Idk where goes wrong and we got really high
and then , we started laughing and everything.
We were really crazy . LOL.

happy kids :)



SOOK'S LEG AGAIN, GR .



i think she was rushing to camera when I was pulling her back .

*posing and smiling for ages*
ZhiWei : BITCH, YOU DIDN'T CLICK THE BUTTON LA!
Sook : WHATDAHELL!
Me : sorry lah !

*after a few snaps*

*click on the button*
Us : *posing*
ZhiWei : BITCH, YOU DIDN'T CLICK THE BUTTON AGAIN LA !
Me : I clicked la, bitch!
Sook : You didn't click hard enough la!
Me : I GO CLICK AGAIN LOR ! grrr.

*after a few snaps*
Sook : CLICK HARDER LA , MYGOD!
Me : I clicked la !
ZhiWei : stupid bitch , CLICK HARDER LA.
Me : CLICKING LA !

then yuhung was like -.-'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH .
It was damn funny lor .

It's like you're posing and smiling like crazy
but then , haven take yet ! wth

the best : )

and, continue : )
Ohmygod , damn alot of pictures lor !



this is damn gay ! : )


i likey .

Around 5pm or so , we went to the nearby kopitiam to eat
and it was already drizzling and yeah , we walked faster.
Ordered the pink drink , sirap bandung ! so tasty lor ! =p

We wanted to get newspapers to cover our head
or maybe plastic bags then run back
but it was a very stupid idea . WE DIDN'T DO IT OKAY!
We walked in the rain , so romanticly ! wtf .

It's only romantic when you're walking with your love
but not with your friends ! lol .

SookMun get a banana leaf from the tree near by to cover
but the stupid banana leaf is so bloody small!
AIYO D: damn sad lor.We have no choice but walk under the rain.
And then , we get to kiss the rain-.-

LMAO.


hair colour : )


under the leaves : )

Went home around 7pm, dropped Yuhung at Sunway Pyramid.
Followed mum to pavillion for awhile , then finally home .

Told ya , my weekends was damn packed .
Is it a good thing or what ? it's like so busy and everything.
When I'm free , I don't have plans .
When I don't have enough time to use , I have so much plans -.-

School is really fun with the people around.
But somehow, I think my class is really quiet.
Why aren't people talking and walking around
when teacher is not in class ?!
We do not need the pin drop silence thingi !
Open your mouth and talk la ! aiyo.

I think I better go now .
I feel so tired :(

Listen to this song below .


地球上最浪漫的一首歌 by Alien, 黄鸿升

如果我這次猜拳猜輸了
ru guo wo zhe ci cai quan cai shu le

會不會我就被神取消了
hui bu hui wo jiu bei shen qu xiao le

我愛你的資格
wo ai ni de zhi ge

未來會怎樣誰敢保證呢
wei lai hui zhen yang shei gan bao zheng ne

此時此刻怎麼輕飄飄的
chi shi chi ke zhen me qing piao piao de

好像不是真的
hao xiang bu shi zhen de

真的 以為情歌還不夠 是騙人的
zhen de , yi wei qing ge hai bu gou shi pian ren de

真的 忘了變成啞巴有多久了
zhen de , wang le bian cheng ya ba you duo jiu le


依依不捨 捨不得
yi yi bu she , she bu de

地球上最浪漫的一首歌
di qiu shang zui lang man de yi shou ge

我怕太超現實的快樂
wo ba tai chao xian shi de kuai le

這是你借給我的
zhe shi ni jie gei wo de

緊緊抱著 擁抱著
jing jing bao zhe , yong bao zhe

地球上最浪漫的一首歌
di qiu zui lang man de yi shou ge

我的靈魂二十一公克
wo de ling hun er shi yi kong ke

因為你而完整了 完美了
yin wei ni er wan zheng le , wan mei le


把紙鶴反折反折再反折
ba zhi ge fan zhe fan zhe zai fan zhe

折成一萬一千一百一十零一隻千紙鶴
zhe cheng yi wan yi qian yi bai yi shi ling yi ge zhi ge

如果說 夢是現實的反射
ru guo shuo , meng shi xian shi de fan she

能不能就這樣讓我們賴在一起睡著了
neng bu neng jiu zhe yang rang wo men lai zai yi qi shei zhao le

真的 自己原來還有做夢的資格
zhen de , zi ji yuan lai hai you zuo meng de zhi ge

原來 傷過心的心還是有錯的
yuan lai shang guo xin hai shi you cuo de


依依不捨 捨不得
yi yi bu she, she bu de

地球上最浪漫的一首歌
di qiu shang zui lang man de yi shou ge

我怕太超現實的快樂
wo ba tai chao xian shi de kuai le

這是你借給我的
zhe shi ni jie gei wo de

緊緊抱著 擁抱著
jing jing bao zhe , yong bao zhe

地球上最浪漫的一首歌
di qiu zui lang man de yi shou ge

我的靈魂二十一公克
wo de ling hun er shi yi kong ke

因為你而完整了 完美了
yin wei ni er wan zheng le , wan mei le


把不可能 變可能
ba bu ke neng bian ke neng

地球上最浪漫的一首歌
di qiu shang zui lang man de yi shou ge

你眼神裏那一種光澤
ni yan shen li na yi zhong guang zhe

心裏還是熱熱的
xin li hai shi ri ri de

最親愛的 最心愛的
zui qin ai de zui xin ai de

地球上最浪漫的一首歌
di qiu shang zui lang man de yi shou ge

把苦苦的 變得甜甜的
ba ku ku de bian de tian tian de

因為你是合我的 早懂了 早懂了
yin wei ni shi he wo de , zhao dong le , zhao dong le

awesome song , i know : )

xo.