Sunday, January 10, 2010

我怕太超现实的快乐是你借给我的 。



Hello ,
Do you miss me ?

Told you I have really busy weekends this week.I did some of my homework on friday.Yes, just some of it because I left my books in school.How smart and I was suppose to study sejarah and read the stupid poem book or whatsoever but nah, I don't fancy reading.Okay, maybe I shall just do it last minute tmr.

I feel so tired these days . I need to get more sleep and more rest from everything.I don't like school , I hate waking up in the morning for school.Eye circles and eyebags is getting darker and bigger.Even, BB cream doesn't help anymore.See how terrible it is.Have been keeping touch alot with ze friends and I like the feeling of it.They made me feel so annoyed and loved at the same time , hehe .

And , last Saturday,idk what's wrong with us and we actually did

LALA ONE

LALA TWO

LALA THREE

LALA FOUR

LALA FIVE

LALA SIX

LALA SEVEN

LALA EIGHT

LALA NINE

&

LALA TEN

In public!

Yes, we did that in public and those people sitting at the stairs or walk pass gave us a stare but who cares lah right.Being a lala wannabe is so fun lorhxx , don't chu think sho? kekex ^^

Okay , that's annoying :)

I promise that I'll spend sometime to update bout what happen these two days and, I've plenty of pictures to post up! Camwhored like there's no tomorrow these two days and definitely, it's fun.It's even better to have a camwhore partner around you and of course with a very very very very very very very good camera :)

So next up will be ,

Outing in Pyramid & Maha's BBQ party , on saturday

&

ZhiWei's surprise sweet sixteen at her place , today .

Her maid ruin our surprise and I think she was surprised . =p I've a lot of fun today and it makes me forget about everything that have been making me feel awful . Somehow , I kinda love life for now after looking at those photos taken in her house with SookMun's shiny legs in those pictures and the annoying teddy bear blocking the camera.Well , so far so good :) Have not been feeling that great so far.So make me feel this way , again. =p

And guess ,
Who's birthday tomorrow ?
oooooops .


xooo :)