Thursday, November 26, 2009

你眼睛会笑,弯成一条桥。

I finished Boys Over Flowers , already
and I'm so happy , wtf .

I wanna take back my words towards YungJiHoo/KimHyungJung.
He look really awesome after his haircut but still,
he's so annoying and why he always like to snatch JunPyo's job.
Why he so hardworking for?!?!?! AIYO.
But still, she's loyal to Junpyo :D

I hated JunPyo , for a moment.
GRRR.

He made the girl like him when she kinda like JiHoo.
After that , he always hurt her then finally, they're okay again.
Then, the mum disturbed then he leave her again.
When the girl manage to be alone without him ,
he come and disturb the girl then they're okay again.
After that hor , the stupid mother come disturbed them
then she have no choice but to leave him .
When she decided to come back for him ,
then he MEMORY LOST !

Potong kao kao -.-

I was so mad and WHATDAFUCK-ing all the way.
Then all the people come disturb disturb disturb.
Just fucking leave them both alone lah !
Bite them ar , wtf.

How about GaEul and YiJeong ?!
Are they together or what ?! Why they never show?!?!?!
They look so cute together . Idc lah, I want them together.

But they were many romantic parts :D
I like to see when that girl and JunPyo fight.
They look so cute. Aiyo, go marry lah both of them.

So girls , it's a must watch.
You will definitely fall in love with them.
They're soooooo.........

CAN-DIE-CHARMING .

CAN-DIE-YENG

CAN-DIE-ADORABLE.

CAN-DIE-HOT

I learn this from my grandoter :p
Can-die-*insertanadjective*
Grandoter , finally your creation can be use perfectly xD

ChanDi : I feel so weird .
JiHoo : Why?
ChanDi : Because everytime the alarm in my heart rings , you will always be the one who appear.
JiHoo : Then , I should be your personal fireman.

Sigh, why so charming.

ChanDi : You know how to swim?
JunPyo : If not?
ChanDi : Why ?
JunPyo : I couldn't stand looking at people saving you.Looking at you being saved by other people , the feeling is worse than getting drowned. That's why I learn.

OMG : D CAN DIE CAN DIE .
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW : )

ChanDi : Why? Why do you like me? I don't have the looks, famous or rich but why do you like me?
JunPyo : because I already have them all. You just need to be yourself, that's enough.

AW AW AW AW AW !

JunPyo : Why don't you say you love me?
ChanDi : Does it matter if I say it or not ?
JunPyo : I want to hear you say. I've been saying it all along and I said it several times already.
ChanDi : I love you.
JunPyo : Until what rage?
ChanDi : I love you till I wanna forget you.I tried to forget but then I can't , after that I will start to get mad because all I think about it's you.

THE GIRL SO CUTE , ONE <3

MUST WATCH MUST WATCH
and yes, I'm forcing you to. xD

I was so free till I googled bout them : O


Kim Hyun Joong as Yung Ji Hoo.
23 this year , 180cm .
SS501 gorup leader .
Prince Charming alive ?


Kim Joon as Song Woo Bin
a.k.a CALVIN LOOK ALIKE XP
25 this year , 183 cm.
T-Max group member.
Hottest gangster I ever seen D:


Kim Bum as So Yi Jeong .
ADORABLE CUTE FELLA , OMG :D
20 this year ,181cm.
Look at the face , the smile . Every movement he does drives a girl crazy . AWW.


Lee Min Ho as Gu Jun Pyo.
22 years old , 186cm .
Known as Asian hottest man and he pushed WuZun down to second place . GRR.
But still , hot fella .

I STILL THINK WUZUN HOTTER LOR . wtf.
Sorry to potong : X

Have you watch this show yet?
Watch it Now : D

<3

Oh, Jiro will be in Malaysia on December 19
for Momo Love and Calvin is not coming.
MCB.

Don't want xo ><