Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tujo, Ascott KL.


Back for more food post.

This is actually a second round after my VCR date with Bernice , because I am dying to try Tujo out. We missed out the lunch promotion which is just rm29.90++ for unlimited salad or a bowl of soup, a main course of your choice, drinks together with dessert. It's really worthy. Perhaps the next time.




Beautiful interior ;




this doesn't look local, no?


I like how the natural light shines through and not causing my eyes to hurt. 




And 

here comes the food,



Wild Mushroom soup at RM18.




Turkey Ham Salad at RM 18



Spinach Crust Pizza with Cheese and Ham , at RM 25 only!

Besides this, they have squid ink crust pizza which was actually better! 



goddess .

and

there's ,



me. 






and us ,





I swear our eyebags are designers. 




it was a lovely afternoon.

Incase you guys want to visit, 
Tujo is located at Ascott building at Jalan Pinang which is just two buildings away from Grand Hyatt.

till then.