Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday.


What do you all normally do on Sundays?

Well, I think Sundays are very lazy. I am a little bit slow on that day and I don't even know why. Just by thinking tomorrow is Monday is already devastating. However, I still believe the saying of ' a Sunday well spent gives a week's content.'

So appreciate your Sunday.

I normally prefer to stay at home and just read some books , munching on food. It's only comfortable when I'm in my room, lying on the bed behaving like a sloth. Do you actually have that kind of feeling that you don't want to do anything but to just lie on the bed , staring at the walls? I normally like to do that on Sunday , and recently I do that everyday. 

Besides that, I might go out and have brunch with my friends or find a cafe to read/ surf the net alone. Yes, I normally like to be alone when I'm reading. I'll kill the person who talks to me. 

You can't just interrupt me when I'm reading my books ! 







and this is my sister reading.

Oh well, 
A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.

Enjoy your sundays!

xx