Wednesday, May 7, 2014

VCR .


It has been a while since I come back to cafes blogging about a lazy afternoon date. This time, Bernice finally have time from her music sheets. It's all alien language to me. 

And 

we decided at VCR because she really love the place that she keeps on recommending me about how good the place is, which is pretty true.







I feel that their location is pretty awkward . Because out of no where in between the housing area , there is one cafe. 






And their interior is pretty as well.

I think darker shades with dim lights makes a place more relax . Not forgetting with soothing songs too. No one wants trance while sipping on their coffee, trust me. 






And finally,




Artistic picture , no?

Now, behind the scenes..



lol.





Both of us settled down with Cappucino and Lemon Cheesecake. 








Even if there's a lot of people in the cafe, but the environment is still quiet and cozy. There's one area where they place couches, perfectly for group discussion or mini catch up. 


alot of feels no?




And our ootd.






till then.