Monday, June 7, 2010

You have been wonderful that all that you can be .


And the picture says it all (;

Before I start my proper blogging thingi ,
Thank you so much (;

Okay so,
let's start.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
POTONG, CAN :D


So yesterday was it , the dinner with my close friends.

I was so happy and excited and so,
I woke up around 930am and got ready
and then, text MingLi to go earlier
so that I can do some shopping .

Wondered around the house .
Okay la, my house is too small
so I sat infront of the comp and fb for a while.

Then out to Klang for bak kut teh with family
and we tried the very famous Yoeh Bak kut teh.
They famous because they put it in bowls
not claypot and I don't get what's the difference.
It probably taste the same but the adults say,
it taste better in bowls -.-

Then headed to pyramid straight ,
around one and so. Met up with Mingli.

Went to Cotton On and grabbed a few things.
People came one by one after that.
I am really lazy to list out the people tho.

Outside Forever21 ,

And KahMing, ErEugene , MingLi and Lysha was there.
We took pictures in the middle out of nowhere
and then those passer bys gave us THAT KIND of look.

Headed to a few shops later then ,

And really ,
That girl beside me is camwhore queen.

The 2nd time to Cotton on , LOL.

And walked around for a little one .
Met up at some place .

We went to Shogun abit early, around 530pm
because we didn't book the place so yeah.
If not we have no place for dinner pft.

And...then.....we....got.....bored.....
SO , :D

Girls (;

Xiu Ming Chan :D

Eugene (S)

i likey (;

and ,
JENG JENG JENG

Used to be Signature Pose :D

And then we were separated into 2tables ):

Ate hell lots of sushi and everything .
And everything was really nice , yummy.
Worth the price , I hope -.-

And so ,

Me : Eh , help me buy cake .I want candles!
Iforgotwho(1) : NONEED LA . DAMN MAFAN LA, NEED WALK OUT.
Me : WHY LA !
Iforgotwho(1) : BUY YOURSELF . I EATING .

Me : Help me buy cake!
Iforgotwho (2) : OUTSIDE GOT CAKE LA OKAY . PUT CANDLE ON TOP CAN ALREADY LA. NONEED WASTE MONEY.
Me : I pay la!
Iforgotwho (2) : GO BUY YOURSELF -.-

Me : Eh ....
Iforgotwho (3) : SHADDAP . i want eat !

(U) (U) (U)

Okaaaaaay.
I am not denying that I was so heartbroken.
So , I sat down and quietly eat my soba .
And suddenly everyone go take food
and asked me to take care of their bags.

And I was like ,
FML D:

I was so mad and pissed that time.

I was like complaining to myself , in my heart -.-
Like really , DAMN MEAN OKAY.

So after I ate my soba , I stood up
and look for my phone and I couldn't find it.
Double FML ! D:

As I was searching for it , suddenly I heard
people with retarded voices singing some birthday song.
And really, that day is not my birthday
so I don't really care so much and thought is next table
or what and honestly, I kinda curse it my heart
that I no cake, why that fella got cake.

Then the voice is getting louder and nearer
so normal reaction of a human , I looked up.
And I saw my whole bunch of friends
singing and XiuMing was holding the cake.

And I was so shocked till Idk how to react
but stared at them like mad .


I

WAS

SO

TOUCHED



And then ,
I went OMGWTFBBQ LIFE'S NOT THAT SAD AFTER ALL .

But still, they shouldn't have broke my heart like that
but nevermind la aiyo.

And this is the time I went ,
OMGWTFBBQ LIFE'S NOT SO SAD AFTER ALL :p

And I couldn't think of a wish -.-



I AM SHOOOOO HAPPY , YOU KNOW :D

And hell ,
the cake is so pretty!
It's in pink and everyone knows I love pink.
And finally, I GOT A PINK CAKE!

PINK FTW

so must camwhore LAH right :p

sixteeeeeeeeeeeeen!

CAMWHORE WITH THE CAKE!

And before I forget ,
the boys insulted my skirt like mad. They say it really looks like curtain , ass !

They somemore say ,
why you cut out the curtain and make it into the dress, noneed so save one la .

OMG , I FEEL SO ANGRY LOR >.<

So, group pictures . -.- potong



And then ,
I stared at my PINK cake!
Took alot of pictures .
Only a few here, others in fb .

I am so happy! :D:D:D:D

IDK why I turned so sakai
and lick the 16 thingi and really, it's sweeet :p

OMG MY CAKE SO NICE .
Okay I should stfu now xD

And I was happily licking .


And , still licking!
while they were playing with my cake -.-

Since my cake is so pretty in pink,
they went jealous and attempt to destroy it.
OMG, I SO PERASAN but who cares la.
Potong again xD

Told you.

So I stood up and hit their hands .

And more pictures!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET SIXTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN :D

My 'Kids' in fb .

&

My 'siblings' in fb!

Idk what happened to us
and suddenly we went wild.
Next table was staring at us , like mad!

like!

Supperrr like!

chicken wing.

And god knows why ,
Kahming went crazy and shove the chopstick
up from the arse of the small chicken of Kaiwen's
and so , there's nomore chicken for KaiWen xD

It's a you-should-be-there thing.

KahMing was happily shoving the chopstick
into the asshole and we were laughing like mad
then when KaiWen came back,
her eyes enlarge double size of her normal one
and give the expression that says , MY CHICKEN.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

The little chicken.

LOK!

And so , we went separate ways
and did things . *cough cough*

And so we walked into the mall
and saw the cutest thing alive.




OMG,
DAMN CUTE RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT?!

AWWWWWWWWWWW .


Genevie ~

And believe or not ,
I keep stalking her in Lisa & Livon's photo album
and I am officially a stalker now .
And it's Von&Sa's twins btw .

Damn cute , can .

And ,
she loves me :p

She was like a toy
because we were like passing her everywhere
just to carry her.

WHY SO CUTE LAH D:

How can people don't like her .
When my doters told me that there's some bitch
who doesn't like her, I didn't wanna believe the fact.
Who can resist such cute fella , right.
Unless they are retarded :p

Half of the group.

With GENEVIE :D

And we spend sometime taking pictures.
Since this is a good opportunity :D

Doters & Son-In-Laws xD

SriKL primary POWER -.-

Potato POWER :D

YUYU POWER .
love this picture like mad.

More in fb , please.

And we went up to the rooftop ! :D

OTW .

We reached there and yes start taking photos.
And rooftop ftw!

XiuMing & I tried out first .

Constipated face pfft.

and people joined in ,

SUCCEEDED!

And so ,
EVERYONE JOINED IN
so I set timer

and there it goes ,

fail.



Fail
FAIL.

FAIL.

like mafia gang lol

So eugenegoh pulled out and be the camera man,

I AM A SPOILER D:

So we gave up on jumpshots
and when mad.

ultraman -.-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
LOL , LOOK AT CHINKEAT.
potato pose xD

And I still remember , he asked XiuMing how to do potato pose xD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA


And so the very famous ,

Shadow Picture :D

and the boys was scaring us girls
about ghosts and horror movies D:
And they say , it always happen at the carpark
or rooftop so we faster go down D:

And yeaaaaah .

Scare the hell outta us .

Then ,
we went to starbucks to chill

Went home around 11 or so.

And hell,
it was so tiring but it's all worth it.
Although the jumpshots fails like mad.

I feel so satisfied (;

And now *cough cough* my speech ,

I know it's damn gay to say all these here,in public or so and really, I do not know how to start a speech or whatever it's called.I have to just type it out here because I know I do not dare to go and say all these kinda things face to face and I believe that, you know what I say is always going against my actions.Easily , you could find evidence . Don't you?

And trust me , I am really surprised although I gave all of you a very retarded face expression.My brain couldn't twist fast enough to give any reaction.I swear , my heart beats really fast as if it's gonna pop out anytime.I was really happy and really, you people did a great job.It seems like , we can also join drama competition next year, classmates. Haha. Okay , Now I start crapping already and I always do that when Idk what to say.

Okay ,
Really thank you very much for whatever you all have done and thanks for spending money on me.It means , alot to me and definitely , all of you make my sweet sixteen really sweet. I swear , I was really happy
and,
I love you guys very very much .

Just like how ,
Winnie the Pooh like honey .

Thankyou and I fucking love you :p




And fuck ,
time flies and maaaaaaaaaaaad.

Turning sixteen in a day time.

Do not really have plans or so but still ,
can't wait :D

xoxo.