Tuesday, June 8, 2010

That's why you go .



After the super long post ytd ,
I feel so lazy to blog already .

It tooks me hours to finish up everything
and yes , facebook photo uploader was pissing me off
like crazy ytd because it's like so slow
and I have so many pictures to upload .
Well nevermind .

So ytd I woke up around 130pm
and found hell lots of msges .

Change and got ready then to pyramid.

Yesterday was a bad hair and make up day.
I look like crap , really. I wanna slap myself D:

Lazy to elaborate what happened ytd.

CYNTHIA HARMIE .
That girl , isssssssh .
Finally meet her after so long .

CAMWHORE :D








And there it is .

Came home , text , online and then went out for dinner.

Sorry for the cincai post
because I need to go out now .

Bye (;


TOMORROW AND I'M SIXTEEN :D

x