Sunday, June 27, 2010

And I lie awake to miss you ,


Mood was terrible the few days back.
Well , I am always in a bad mood anyway
so just forget about it.

I shall just spam everything in this post
and god, tomorrow is monday );

So these pictures are from XiuMing's blog
and I stole it because I never asked for
permission and she WILL forget me :D


Thrusday , June 24

in BR (;

SHO CUTE RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT :D

I likey.


Friday , June 25

the bunch and I went to the korea
restaurant above McD near our school for lunch.
And I said , Annyeonghasaeyo and noone said it back
to me like wth -.- And they laughed at me, damn sad );

And yes, I like it when everyone's around.
It makes me feel so happy and I have no idea why.


Started to rain while we wanted to walk home
And we have no choice but to walk under the rain.

Mingli ran back.Xiuming and her boy shared an umbrella.
Eugene was like emo walk under the rain
and so left, fongkhei and I .

You have no idea how funny we are.
We walked then run a little then stopped
and laughed without any reason.
OMG , HELL OF AN EXPERIENCE MAN .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Y)

And so , we reached school and talked.
We felt so cold because the wind was so strong.

Some apek took XiuMing's umbrella
and omg, funny can die .

Wait, that's not the funniest part.

So, Xiuming , neighbour , Mingli and I
walked across the road for taxi.
And I was trying to dry my umbrella
or something then suddenly , I moved it so hard
then it flew to the middle of the road
and the car stops and hon D:

OMG, EMBRASSING CAN DIE.

Neighbour get the umbrella for me.
Fuck, it was so funny HEHEHEHEHEHE.

Then sat taxi back home.

Just when we reach school .



Saturday , June 26


Woke up around 7am or so for Speech Day.
Parents and brother tagged along.
My parents was so anxious and I have no idea why.
And they make sure I charge my camera the day
before but then , They didn't even take proper picture.
pfffft.

And so reached around 8am ,
meet up with ze friends for awhile
then bring daddy&mummy to canteen
for their breakfast and then daddy said,
' I get it why you have been complaining bout school food'.
The char koay teow sucks like mad D:

And then, brought them in then to the place
to tick my attendance or so.



brother (;

And then sat with the people.

Bryan took my picture and start playing with my face.
On his iphone , I mean .

That application is sho cool. I want iphone );

CMI D:

My V also cacat already D:

I LIKE :D

OMGWTFBBQ D:

Speech for like 40minutes and it was so boring.

I feel kinda nervous when it was my turn.
I damn scare I pokai or something.
Plus, my parents was there.
PRESSURE PRESSURE .

Left after taking .

Daddy brought us to kfc
and fuck , everything just come back in a shot.

I am probably thinking and thinking
while munching the chicken.
Heart beat extra fast while thinking bout some stuff.
Then heart sink/ dropped . Omg, hell D:

Okay,
forget about that .

Reached home and camwhored ? hehe.

Yes, the orange thing (;


Cut or leave it till shoulder length ?

Just to show off my piercings (;

Then back to my room , lied on my bed
and reminisced for like ah hour or so
then , went down to grab a cup of milk
then go to sleep and woke up around 630pm.
Replied msges , watch tv and so on.


Sunday , June 27

Fringe up :D

And so , Family and I are suppose to have a movie date
or something but Daddy's late from his meeting .
As usual-.- and so, we missed our movie pfft!
So , he treated us baskin robins ice cream.
As usual, strawberry cheesecake :D

Then walked around aimlessly in the mall .

Then headed to klang for seafood.
And the crabs (Y) .

You know the spicysour or sweet crabs.
As in, the crab with orange sauce?
They always provide the fried bread or mantau.
I like the fried mantau and only eat that.
Then , my mum call me sakai -.-

Headed home and watched a singaporean movie
and daddy say , there..our movie date
then we stared at him and so, maybe next week.
I wonder how many weeks delayed -.-

Okay, camwhore pics AGAIN :D




Noobfaces , heh .

And Chloe ,



Her so called art . AHHAAHHHAAHAH.


Ah!
I am finally done (;

Well ,
if you have been following my blog for a quite sometime,
you should know that I don't really type unless
I am emoing or really mad .
I suck at typing and my grammar is like hell.

Btw ,



C.N BLUE

is one of my love right now!
♥♥♥
Favorite in the group :


JUNG YONG HWA
And of course , the all time favorite (;



FAHRENHEIT

♥♥♥♥♥

I AM SO LOYAL OKAY XD


Favorite in the group:






baby,
CALVIN CHEN YI RU


goodnight.


p.s Are we done yet ?