Monday, June 21, 2010

I leave my heart on the dancefloor .


BOO !

I was suppose to update everything ytd
since I stayed up till 5am on my comfy bed.
I have no idea why I can't sleep.
I lied on my bed and think about stuffs
and I look at my phone , it's 5 already pfft.
Time flies .

Don't ask me how I wake up this morning for school pft.

Went out ytd and so , yay!

Woke up around 11 or so , got ready
and then headed to pyramid and meet up with..

HER :D

I know you went -.- but yeah , so clearly picture.

HER! =D=D=D

I have a feeling that you are annoyed so yeah,

I went out with

Fongkhei.

Just some random normal girly hang out outing.
And yeah , just the both of us .

Well honestly, I prefer small hang out
than big outings because big outings is too hard to handle.
Like different people have different opinions
and things to do.

The most annoying part of big outings ,
people couldn't make up their mind where to go,
what to do and when someone suggested something
and only that one PARTICULAR person disagree
and so, the plan will be called off and need to think
again. End up, we waste so much time .
And I don't get it why some people so inconsiderate.
If they don't have anything to do , then just follow.
For what talk so much and spoil everyone's mood
by just saying a no and really, I met alot of people like this.
I can list out three names now but , nevermind.

Why am I there anyway .

So we went to the cinema to get tickets
for Sex and the City 2 then walk around
aimlessly because we couldn't make up
our mind which place to go for lunch.
Walk for one whole big round and finally,
settled down at TGI Fridays.

As usual ,
Mac & Cheese.

Tried their new pasta and it was so big
and filling and cheesey and wow .
Okay, I admit. I just couldn't find a correct word LOL

And idk why I am posting these two up,pft.

Her new purse .

EYES-LAMO-TEE -.-

And really , we have a great time in tgi
talking about this , that , there and here -.-
It makes life so much simpler if there's less people
so if one secret leaks out , we will know who to blame.
WTH SO MEAN.

So we sat at that place for an hour or so .
Wait, maybe longer LOL.

If you hang out with boys ,
they will definitely want to leave faster
then ask where are we going and we don't know
then they complain and say so boring blablabla.
STUPID ONE -.-

And so , toilet break .



Finally with fringe.

Then to the movies
and don't understand their storyline -.-

The movie last for ... I think less than 3hours
but somemore around there.
I only remember I was freezing wth.

And after the movie , it's like wow so late already.
So yeaaaaah , we walked around aimlessly
then decided to go shopping .

Walked around then dillydelly
and both of us bought dress from nichii.
WELL , I REGRETTED D:
Because I won't have any chance to wear that kind of dress.

And out of nowhere .
The middle of the road..



WE CAMWHORED -.-

And so we went McD for ice cream .

Well , it's just some normal hang out day
without events.
It may sound boring but I enjoy myself.
AND SHE BETTER ENJOY IT TOO >< GR

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

So,

At night , family and I went out for Father's day dinner.
King Crab at Taman Mega.

And really,
the food's awesome :D


Brother.

MY EYEBAGS TT

The food was so long and the adults
was talking to each other and everything.
Aiyo so boring then I found mirror .
HEHEHEHEHEHEEHHE :D




Nah, you don't blame me okay.

Come home , go to neighbour's house.
Get the strawberries XiuMing left there with him
and come home and eat strawberries!

LOL!



KEYCHAIN DAMN CUTE LOR.
I LIKEY.


First day of second semester
and my results ); I FEEL LIKE DYING.

Everything seems like it's back to normal
but it's changing and everyone's blind -.-

I have a friend , he calls me his best friend
and I asked him a question today ,
he never answer but called me a faker because I remember.
And now I get it ,
that's how guys treat their best friends .
Well,
I am sorry that I am not a guy and I don't understand.
But what I know is ,
you just hurt me and then offend me already.
Good job , 'best friend'

nights.