Saturday, June 19, 2010

I got you .

-Leona Lewis




I spend almost the whole day to upload the pictures
to my comp then resize it one by one , then
post it up here and now only I start typing about it.

Ohgod, I think I should stop taking pictures
of everything including myself *cough* as if*cough*

And so , It seems like my visitors have been decreasing.
WHY ARE YOU ALL NOT READING ANYMORE
*insert the msn smiley I always use*

OH OH OH! BTW !










































BOO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
I NO I VELI DE ANNOYING ONE :D

There's too many pictures so I joined some of them
but still , I don't think it help much :/
Have fun scrolling down .

So I don't know which family member suggested
to go to Melaka for a day some other day.
And really, we went. pfffttt .

The weather there is like seriously omgwtfbbq hot ,
just like being bbq and I have no idea why they chose it over genting.

I used to go genting every holiday but ,
this holiday family went melaka instead.
Like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? -.-

But nevermind .
Let's move on.

And Grandma woke us all up around 845 or 9
but after all the dillydelly , end up we got ready around 930 or so .

I still remember I was so tired ,
I slept around 5am that time because I was reading magazines.
Such a stupid me to chose magazines instead of taking a good sleep.

So, my face really cmi so BB cream to the rescue. And so,

camwhore!
But still, those eyebags couldn't be helped );

While waiting for the people to get ready ,

kids nowadays , sigh :)

And really , the kids in my family really loves the camera.

brother :p

End up leave the house around ten.
Then to some nearby kopitiam to eat breakfast
and finally headed to Melaka.

I forget to put my earphones in my bag
and so , no song which is equals to no sleep.
The only thing , I can do is HEH HEH HEH

*the annoying smile*

CAMWHORE :D



Suddenly , I think this picture look retarded but still I like -.-

Just for the sake of showing off my nails .
I spend around 2 or 3 hours on that and I am really fail at manicure.

After all the stops to rest/pee etc ,
finally reached melaka around 1130 or maybe earlier

And ,

guess where we went first .

ZOO -.-

Melaka zoo.
Because the kids wants to see animals.

Imagine that ,
the weather was so horrible and I never bring shades,
fan,cap or something and I need to walk under the sun.

STILL,
WHY ZOO . until now..

7bucks for adult , 4bucks for children.
Damn cheap, can.

And finally after the tickets ,
we start our wonderful journey to see those animals .
p.s WONDERFUL, YOUR HEAD >.<

So ..

This cute baby monkey but too bad, it turns away );

And why melaka's animals look so emo one!

You see this thingi!
SO EMO AND ALWAYS STONE ONE .
I stared at it for at least 30sec and still, it's the same.

Aw , very loving -.-

Bats pfft .
It's so creepy especially when it's eating upside down .

And so I was happily walking and looking
at those animals in the cage but then,
suddenly my mum was like "BE CAREFUL"
So I looked down my feet ,


And this iguana was just right infront of me,
like wtheck! I was like shocked and frightened.
Okay Idk what am I saying but still , yeaaah.

I was just a few cm away from that thing.

And soooo ,

HEH HEH HEH :D:D

Move on ,
There's another one just exactly the same in the cage

And so ,

My sakai daddy go pull it's tail -.-


Then suddenly ,
that thing change it position and face us
and we were so shocked then my dad
asked me to touch it and claims that it doesn't bite.
LIAR ONE!


Just before we go ,
I poked somewhere near the mouth
to see if it bites -.- but still, it remains the same.
STONE -.-

HELLO :P

The weather is getting hotter and hotter
and so , there are many more empty cages.
CON MONEY ONE!

Is this thing still alive ? o:


sho tiny!

LMAO.

TWINS STYLE AR NAO!

leopard!

And my aunt went like ,
Do you know where to buy dresses that have that printing.
-.-


The tiger keep walking from a same place to another
and we stood there for like 5 minutes or maybe longer
because the adults was trying to correct the kids
that it's tiger not meow meow.

Meow Meow in baby language means cat ,
if you're too stupid .

So I stood at the same place and look at it
walk from a same place to another.

And his name is DIDO
LOL!

ROAR!

Daddy at the back!

and this is Dido's wife , Evie.

btw , I think evie sounds cool lor.


And I am very scared of this thing after I watch the movie , rogue.

And there were 4 place ,
showing different kind of tortises/turtles -.-

The famous , o:

It must be a small 'o' so that it's like that.
If it's a big o like this 'O' , it means that the mouth is wide open .

And so , we stop by a lake or something.
Sat down there for awhile .

Eat fruits , drink and smoke?

LOL

Took this to show uncle that my camera rocks -.-

Di , Mi and Mei
wth -.-

OMG,
THE HORRIFYING EYEBAGS! D:

And to the souvenir shops.
Nothings is actually buy-able there.

I was taking pictures with the things there
and end up, they gimme a -.- look.




And so , we got in our car and get to the next destination.

Before that , we have our lunch somewhere near Jonker street.

And of course , we have the chicken rice ball.
The place we go is like crowded.
We need to like wait for 20minutes or so
but the adults say it's all worth it .

And so yeah.

While waiting ..

Ze food .

Hmmm,
honestly right..
I don't think what's so delicious bout it.

I think my grandma can cook better than this, really.
It's too simple but the chicken rice ball (Y)

(Y)

GOOOOD ? maybe.

I still prefer the normal rice tho . haha.

And after lunch ,
we went to Jonker street for a walk.
It's something like petaling street
but then, there's no any fake bags around.

And after every 2 shops ,
they sell flipflops .

And it's SHO CUTE, YOU NOE!

Different kinds of design . SOMEMORE 20BUCKS ONLY!

And this shop ,

full of batik / floral designed clothes .
In other words , all made from curtains hehe.

Didn't get any since it's a pricey and mum says , I have too many curtains -.-

After many many shops , we passed by or so.
We stopped by for cendol!

And ah , it was like heaven.

The shop was so historical kinda thing.

Some for display , some to sell ?

and the menu.

DURIAN CENDOL!

Never heard of that before , so we ordered.

We ordered almost half of the menu
And yeah , it was awesome :D

JENG JENG JENG :D


Durian cendol after I destroyed it but really, it was really nice!

Continued our shopping thing to the end
but noone actually bought anything
and so yeah , off we go .

I don't know what is that place called
but I know you people are kinda aware
of the big red brownish ship went you people
go around the Red house pfft.

Yes must take picture everywhere one :D


And in the ship , WITH AIRCOND! YAY!

Really,
it's a yay when the weather is so terrible .

Inside was full of the form 1 sej things we learn.
Almost the same -.-


Those rempah ratus that they exhange using the bater system with china,india etc

So I told my dad and uncle the history
and I got the Alfonso and everything right.
So I expected something like .
"WOAH.AH GIRL SO SMART" kinda thing
from my daddy or uncle .

But end up , I get
'Do you know that sej is useless in future'
from my daddy and I was like "WHAAAT" -.-
HE WAS SUPPOSE TO PRAISE ME OKAY! ish .

ISH ><>

Yes , we damn sakai .

Damn cute, can!

And I went jakunted when I saw the treasure box
and I was trying to open it up but then, it was so heavy.
I wonder how those people carry it last time
with the treasure inside sumore.
Seriously , (Y) good la the people.

Since I can't .
Wait, correction.
WE can't open/lift the treasure box.

WE SAT ON IT .

SAKAI , CAN DIE!
LOL.

Those people was looking at us .
Like we are from Amazon or something
but who cares la , right.

SORRY LAH.
My family abit sakai one.
It runs in our genes .

And my parents was sitting on the floor !
BELIEVE IT OR NOT .

PROOF

That proves how sakai we are .

Treasure boxes :p

Then the kids!

the very famous o;

The aircond was just too gooood .
So we left like half an hour later -.-

So to the next museum which is just next to it.
AND MORE AIRCONDS :D:D:D

And another good thing.

MIRRORS !

so it means, camwhore.

I do not care about what people think,
I just pose and camwhore all I want like wth.
My parents was like staring at me .
Well , I think they think I'm mad or something.
I want a DSLR kinda thing but not too big,
if you get what I mean .

:p



And drag people in,

i likey!


So after that, we went off for our dinner.

Yes time flies.

Decided to went to the very famous


And really, the people say it's yummy and everything
but we gave up because

After 6 shops -.-


The queue was so freaking long !

And so we went ,
let's forget about it.
Next time then -.-

So we headed to Kajang for satay.
And it was all goooood (Y)

What a tiring trip , like really.

I WANNA GO TO GENTING ):
but school's reopening in a day time.

LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
two weeks is just too fast.

Too many unexpected things happened in these two weeks.
Well , there are surprises and things that make me go
all mad , sad , lost and such but still, this is life.
I hope after this holiday , I will change into a better person
to others although I don't know what's wrong with me.
I will try anyway. I will just shut up and not talk
and I believe it helps. hehe :p

Not because of the spammers or any confrontation
I have or anything awful.
I just don't afford to lose anything I have now,anymore.
I believe that I can get back whatever I have lost.
Because, I know I never did of those things
that 'they' have been talking about me.
Rumors , anyway .

Some people left from my life , some people came in.
I miss the ones who left and hope those who just came in
can accept me for who I am because if I change myself
to just fulfill their hopes and wishes, I am not me anymore.
So, sometimes just get over it for who I am.
I can't say that i don't mean it because I don't realise it.

And to people who left ,
I miss you and I believe you know who you are.
But, I'm not asking you people back
because what is done is done
and I don't believe that I could make any more difference.
So just let us get over everything
and look for a better person and stay happy with life.

At least ,
I know that you are better off without me.
You being happy is more important than mine.

Go ahead and say goodbye,
I'll be alright .
Go ahead and make me cry,
I'll be alright .

Well ,
I got you anyways.


dú sònɡ hūnàn bù lí de fēnɡ
獨送昏暗不離的風
wèihé nǐ bèi ài
為何你被愛
nà ɡūjì de tiānsè hǎo lěnɡ
那孤寂的天色好冷
wēnróu hé mènɡ zài xiōnɡkǒu fúxiàn nǐ de miànrónɡ
溫柔和夢在胸口浮現你的面容

yéxǔ wǒmén dānɡshí niánjì zhēnde tài xiǎo
也許我們當時年紀真的太小
zǒnɡ ài měnɡměnɡdǒnɡdǒnɡ zǒujìn ɡèzì tiānkōnɡ
總愛懵懵懂懂走進各自天空
ɡāi zěnmeshuō rànɡ bícǐ xuǎnzé
該怎么說讓彼此選擇
dānɡ sīniàn huán zhuàndònɡ
當思念還轉動

bùnénɡ wò de shǒu
不能握的手
cónɡcǐ nìmínɡ de pénɡyou
從此匿名的朋友
qíshí wǒ de zhízhuó yīrán zhízhuó
其實我的執著依然執著
yǔ nǐ wúɡuān lèi zìxínɡ xīshōu
與你無關淚自行吸收

bùnénɡ wò de shǒu
不能握的手
què bǐ qīnrén ɡènɡ qīn hòu
卻比親人更親厚
dānɡ suóyǒu rúɡuǒ dōu méiyǒu rúɡuǒ
當所有如果都沒有如果
zhíyǒu shīqù de wēnróu zuì wēnróu
只有失去的溫柔 最溫柔

dānɡ yòuyícì měilì de fēnɡ
當又一次美麗的風
huíyì le bèi ài
回憶了被愛
nà ɡūjì de tiānsè hǎo lěnɡ
那孤寂的天色好冷
wēnróu hǎo wǒ zài xiōnɡkǒu fúxiàn nǐ de miànrónɡ
溫柔好我在胸口浮現你的面容

yéxǔ wǒmén dānɡshí niánjì zhēnde tài xiǎo
也許我們當時年紀真的太小
zǒnɡ ài měnɡměnɡdǒnɡdǒnɡ zǒujìn ɡèzì tiānkōnɡ
總愛懵懵懂懂走進各自天空
nà shì shénme rànɡ bícǐ xuǎnzé
那是什么 讓彼此選擇
yòu bùjǐnshì zūnzhònɡ
又不僅是尊重

bùnénɡ wò de shǒu
不能握的手
cónɡcǐ nìmínɡ de pénɡyou
從此匿名的朋友
qíshí wǒ de zhízhuó yīrán zhízhuó
其實我的執著依然執著
yǔ nǐ wúɡuān lèi zìxínɡ xīshōu
與你無關淚自行吸收

bùnénɡ wò de shǒu
不能握的手
què bǐ qīnrén ɡènɡ qīn hòu
卻比親人更親厚
dānɡ suóyǒu rúɡuǒ dōu méiyǒu rúɡuǒ
當所有如果都沒有如果
zhíyǒu shīqù de wēnróu zuì wēnróu
只有失去的溫柔 最溫柔

bùnénɡ wò de shǒu
不能握的手
cónɡcǐ nìmínɡ de pénɡyou
從此匿名的朋友
qíshí wǒ de zhízhuó yīrán zhízhuó
其實我的執著 依然執著
yǔ nǐ wúɡuān lèi zìxínɡ xīshōu
卻決心和你不再聯絡

bùnénɡ wò de shǒu
不能握的手
què bǐ àiren ɡènɡ chánɡjiǔ
卻比愛人更長久
dānɡ suóyǒu rúɡuǒ dōu méiyǒu rúɡuǒ
當所有如果都沒有如果
zhíyǒu shīqù de yōnɡyǒu zuì
只有失去的擁有 最永久


Well,
this song is for you who left.

I useD to love you so much, you know.
but not anymore .

(:

night , loves