Thursday, November 20, 2014

Hood By Air.


Had a mini shoot with best friend the other day. We chose grey sky morning as our location because the ambiance matches with the b/w coordinate we match with. This is definitely not her genre as she's always bubbly and happy, while I'm colder and mean. I guess, she work herself out to accommodate with me.

I bought matching HBA long sleeve shirt for us .

I have been eyeing on Hood By Air designs ever since they got their name popular , playing one of the trendy role in street style brands. It started with simplicity and now, the designs are getting more complicated. I bought this because this is one of the most simple and classic design. 

The simplicity also represent our friendship ; black and white resembles all or nothing. 

ps, I'm the sweetest best friend ever,no ?


Hope you like the pictures as much as I do. 



Just a warm up , lol.








Some solo shoots ;







And more of us ;








As you can see, 
she is losing it. 


She is back to her normal self , just after a while.

We are supposed to look cool, babyb!



You don't know how many times I roll my eyes in a day when I'm with her, really. lol.



loving this picture alot.


and,



this sums up our friendship.

I don't even know how both of us actually click when we are totally contrast in everything. Sometimes, I don't even know how I handle her. lol.


These pictures are definitely priceless. I don't know how are we going to speak about this a few years later. We were laughing at our first photo taken together back in highschool just a few months ago.

I miss you, babyb.



ps ; this design is unavailable in juicekl malaysia so I got mine from www.hoodbyair.com ; if you're interested, you can also check www.lyst.com