Monday, November 10, 2014

Victoria #6 - Philip Island.




#1

What do you think about my full black ootd?

As the days goes by, I get lazier to dress up. The weather in Melbourne was crazy. It was raining the whole day, thus it's ridiculously cold. What worse is, I am actually going on a day trip which I was reluctant to. I don't want to come home and regret for not going on a day trip so I chose Philip Island instead of The Great Ocean Road because the road journey was much shorter. 



#2

Loving the b/w outfit tho. 



#3

How do you love the butterfly wallpaper!

We have brunch at The Hardware Societe which is kind of a tourist spot for brunch. We waited for almost twenty minutes or more for our seat. 

So I guess today is a all tourist spot visiting day . 



#4

The Kick Ass Hot Chocolate!



#5

The food was just fine compared to the others I've visited. I couldn't blindly give it a 10/10 like it was reviewed on urbanspoon but the portion was satisfying. Will introduce the food a bit more in another post. 



#6

Got my caffiene fix at Brothers Baba Budan , which was just a street down. 



#7

Loving how the have the chairs hanging on the ceiling as their trademark.  I look up every 5 seconds , having the fear that it might fall on me lol. 


Our journey starts at 12pm , and it was still raining. There is nothing to see besides the water splashing on the bus window. I thought that I could actually enjoy the view of the nature but the rain ruined everything T______________T

So I just sleep the whole way through.



#8

Hello. 

Our first stop is Maru Koala and Animal Park , which is on the way to Philip Island. 

It's a MINI zoo,

I put the word ' mini' in caps because it's really small. I think they only have maximum of two animals each , so that it doesn't look that pathetic but it's pathetic wtf. 

And please use your imagination how I walk through the zoo under the rain -.-



#9

Poor Donkey.


#10

Why does the donkey look extra sad?

I really don't know how the animals bear with this. It's raining and when the wind blows, it's really cold. I don't get why they didn't build a shade for the animals -.- 



#11

The fault in our kangaroos lololololol.



#12

Me trying to feed them but they ignore me :(



#13

After a few times of pushing the tupperware to their mouth, they finally saw mine.


So it means ;



#14

A must have tourist picture!

My hair is really messy and I didn't have a comb with me so fml. 


Oh well, 
you guys must be think why isn't there any koala photos when it's a Koala Park.




#15

HERE IT IS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Incase you cannot see, it's on the tree. 

I am not going to pay 20aud to hug the koala to take a picture. Besides that, he is all wet and I think he probably taking a nap. 



#16

I couldn't stand to stay outside any longer because it was really cold, and the umbrella is still not helping. I have no idea why my hair is still wet when there's an umbrella over my head. So I went back in and head to the cafe to get a cup of hot drink.



#17

Ordered a cup of green tea to warm my body up. 

My hair -.-



#18

We are finally at Philip Island after 45 minutes drive from the zoo! 

The view is breathtaking and if we are not rushing for the Penguin Parade, I would like to watch sunset over here. Wait, I think I need to think twice - because the wind was really strong. It was so cold that my face muscle cramp , no joke. 



#19


#20


#21

Messy hair, don't care. 


#22

I like this picture alot. 



We rushed to the venue for Penguin Parade not long after because they are coming home when the sun sets. It was pretty sad that I couldn't capture any picture because the rule strictly say that, there are no photography allow. 

Australians take their rules very seriously. 

To make up to that, I took some pictures of the area where they give introduction about penguins and their habitat. ( which I feel that you guys won't appreciate but it's ok TT)



#23


#24


#25

I don't mean to reveal my bimboness here. 

But I never knew there are so many kinds of penguins until the day I visited the place lol.




#26

Appreciating the hard work they put on to explain to us. Believe me that I actually read everything. 



#27

Had Vietnamese for dinner. 

To me, Pho actually tasted like Kuey Teow and I don't fancy Kuey Teows. However, the soup was really good. Not to mention that the beef was really tender! 



#28

And Greek food at Stalactities for supper which was just two hours away.

Look at the plate of meat!

It was so good!



#29

Please order this meat platter when you happen to visit Stalactites! I think this place is great because it serves hearty portion of food, and has nice interior. It opens for 24 hours ; and the other shop closes at 7pm wtf.


Oh well, 
I hope my day trip to Philip Island actually make me pass as a tourist to Melbourne. I really don't want to go to The Great Ocean road because I don't want to spend 5 hours in the bus! 


till then.