Thursday, June 4, 2015

Upstairs Cafe.


I'm back for more food post. There are so many new places in Subang which I want to try. But now , let's go back to the classic favourite place for breakfast. 

We all know that The Upstairs Cafe is famous for their red velvet cake. However, I would give more credit to their breakfast menu available every morning. I just don't have luck when it comes to Upstairs Cafe because it's either closed or I would missed out their breakfast menu ( because I overslept) . It's very rare for me to sacrifice my sleep over food.  



Their food is really presentable and all of them are so insta-worthy. 

And let's come to what we have on the table ; 



Cappucino at RM8 .

Their price of drinks are slightly lower than what you can find outside. I would want my cup of coffee to be hotter. It's more creamy , and I love it thicker. A cup of coffee is definitely your own preference. 



Big Breakfast at RM16.90

Generous portion and this set comes with a cup of orange juice. I would give credit to their sautéed mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. Harsh-brown goes so well with the gravy of the beans. Loving this breakfast set with their affordable pricing. 




French Toast at RM 12.90

Something very new on their menu. This is one of the best french toast I've ever tasted. I love how soft and fluffy their french toast are. The sides of the bread are still have some crisp, making the whole texture on fleek. Their generous amount of fruits made me really happy. Instead of being all boring, there are some walnuts. Instead of the maple syrup, I tasted more sweetness from the fruits. 
I would recommend you to order this because it's definitely my favourite!





This satisfaction, oh god. 


Pancakes at RM 11.90

Classic pancakes covered with maple syrup for breakfast. Their pancakes are fluffy, very very fluffy. They are topped with berries, strawberries and chocolate chip. The chocolate chip melts a little when you pour the hot maple syrup over it. This brings their pancakes to another level. If you love your pancakes with whipped cream, just imagine half-melted chocolate chips with fluffy panckes with it. Yums.
Their presentation is very beautiful too ; definitely a girl's thing. 




Red Velvet at RM 7.50

How can we forget about their classic red velvet cake? 

It's a must order when you visit upstairs. Trust me that, once you have a bite of it, you wouldn't want to share it anymore. 


And more pictures I've took that day because the lightning was so good. 






and me.

Give me a credit because I made it for breakfast!



The sun shines right from the back. 

This is the breakfast vibe.




Besides their breakfast, they have all-day menu too. I heard that they have super good cabonara which I have yet to try. I can't wait to return for more food. 


till then x.





Upstairs Cafe
1st Flr, 12A, Jalan SS12/18
Subang Jaya, Selangor
Opening Hours: 10am-11pm, Mon-Sat
Closed: Sun