Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sometimes, I hope you make sure I can't catch up with you.


Was dead tired the last two days
plus my waist was hurting like crap
and I was having fever and headache.
OMG , LIFE'S SO SAD .
Sucks like crap okay , omg D:

I slept at 7pm last night and woke up today morning.
Greeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaat ,
wasted all my time just like that .

And I brought my camera to school the other day
and omg, we camwhored like mad with the timer.
LMAO .

And here we go ,





Then here comes people (:


WAIT WAIT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT *snaps*


KahMing : I'm finally white!






Nah, it's enough for the post.
More in facebook tho .
I only just a few favorite ones to be posted up.
I look extra fugly in the others so yeah.

Forget bout it
and tuition in KahMing's house on tues.
Today's one is cancelled so yeaaah..

Camwhore (:





Tuition buddies rocks (:

Went to the stadium today
and got my medal harharhar (:

I don't wanna elaborate much tho.



Things that girls always lie about.

I trust you.
I don't mind if you're busy.
Nothing happened, I'm okay.
I don't mind you hanging out with your ex girlfriends/crush.
It's okay if you choose your brothers over me.
I don't mind if you embarass me infront of your friends and laugh about it.
I don’t like attention from other men.
It doesn’t bother me if you look at other women.
It doesn’t matter how much you make.
You’re the best I’ve ever had!
Size doesn’t matter, it’s how you use it!
Your friends are great! I don’t mind if they come over.
I don’t mind if you go to a strip club with your friends
Its just gonna take 10 more mins to put my makeup on
I don't care how you act infront of my friends, as long as I love you.
I will just eat or drink anything you buy for me.
I'm fine, don't worry about me.
Go away , I will never wanna see you again.
I hate you so much.


xo.


p.s I hope I am brave enough to leave you right away.