Monday, December 15, 2014

Prague.




I have this habit of scrolling 9gag before I fall into slumber. Often, I only read things which is hilarious because I want to go to sleep with a light mood. It's unhealthy to fall asleep empty and waking up with the same thing , so as a heavy heart. 

The picture above shows historical buildings with snow covering the roof enhancing the beauty of this romantic historical city. I always love modern city , and nothing close to the past. However, this is one of the city of my dreams which I must visit. I'm curious about this city if their sky is in a shed of purple-pink like how it is described, that couples walking on the street is more in love than whenever they are and every corner of the street gives you the hope for love.

It's just a picture, and it overwhelms me already.

I can't wait to visit you in future,
Prague.