Monday, December 1, 2014

First page of the last chapter.






Today officially marks the first day of December , which means the first page of the last chapter of the book. 

December is actually a beautiful month , and the time where you look back to the things you do for the whole year. This year passed ridiculously quick , and I am thankful that I have prepare a lot for it. 

As I aged , I tend to do things with better courage. Though I am only twenty , I already feel so old. Time really do flies and I don't want to miss out anything that stand a chance to bloom into something beautiful. I try to appreciate everything that may happen or choices that I am bound to make in order to set things straight. In other words, I don't want to waste time holding on things that shouldn't be something that I am obliged to focus on. 

Because, I don't think I have too many years left to step into the stage where I need to settle down. 

I don't want to miss out on something , even if it brings me disappointments or sadness. I don't want to fall asleep with regrets every single night thinking about , 'what if I have done that' .

There is no rewind button in life. And it is so difficult to find second chance after you made a mistake. No one will be sorry but yourself. I have never feel sorry for myself for whatever actions I have taken when I deal with things. I don't want to linger around things that have no confirmation. I don't want to invest my time into something that was never anything or not going to be anything. 

Time don't wait. So do I. 


December 
is described as a month of lights, snows and feasts ; time to make amends and tie loose ends ; finish off what you started and hope your wishes come true. 


So let's take this whole month to appreciate our good times , deal with things that is half way done or undone. Tying loose ends at the end of the last chapter of your book is a closure. Everyone deserves a closure towards things and amend the mistakes you had done. Everyone deserves a chance to finish off things that leaves them hanging or walk on a fragile line. 

We have another 30 days to end things and another 30 days to a new start. 

Let's not waste time anymore.


signing off with december thoughts.