Friday, May 27, 2011

Uncontrolled.


pretty?

Her name is Joanne Zheng.
She's 22.

She debuted since she's 16.
Have been acting in a lot of Taiwanese drama.
Her big hit was , A Magician's Love.

She was in a group named 'Sweety' with her another member.
They broke up due to studies.

And everything above doesn't even matter.

What matters now is ,


She

is

CALVIN'S

G I R L F R I E N D


This is shit TT

YOU SEE !

Sigh, omg.

I couldn't get over it. He announced it three days ago, indirectly.

This is so annoying. I'm so jealous of her and I thought he would be the last one who have girlfriend but yeah , things happen

I should have already guess it when she came for Calvin when he first started this programme.

Oh well,
there's nothing I can do about it anyway.

The only thing I can do is ,
pray hard that they break up the next day.

Sound selfish but yeah.

Calvin ); ); );

Sigh,

WHY SO PRETTY?

TT