Friday, July 12, 2013

Another day.



It have been so long ever since I have put on a dress. 

It's sad that how my dresses doesn't fit me anymore and I have to just give them away since my sister doesn't want them. I didn't even have the chance to wear some of them and I'm upset. So I practically buy them for nothing. 

And, I didn't take ootd that day fml. 

So, I can repeat the dress muahahah!


Duck face :3


Have to steal this from insta cos I accidentally delete mine. 

Antipodean all day breakfast set for brunch again! I'll always choose bacon over the sausages :p

And then, we head to pavillion... to just hang out, like sitting at one place to laugh our ass off. 

Ever since all of us have license, we just love going to places far away.




MING!


Guess, who's home.

FML, MY FACE LIKE SOME BIG PANCAKE RUBBISH TT



Dim sum the other day was so damn goood!



THIS . IS . HEAVEN.

I really love how the egg yolk custard thing inside. I know that it may look a little disgusting because I suck at food picture , but trust me that it's worth all the calories you swallow down your throat.


流沙包.

I purposely walk down to ask my grandma what the hell is this so you better go and try it if you guys goes for dimsum!

I went to the one around Old Town , near Old Klang Road.


Late night catch up with the boys!






Lifeeee :)


xx