Saturday, April 20, 2013

M2Upay.


I am not sure since when I am so dependent on internet but what I am glad is, it actually make things so convenient .

First, 
you can find out your whole set of answers for your assignment by just a click of the button and copy paste without putting any effort. For a person as lazy as me, I don't really want to read the whole textbook so I just copy paste lol. Plus, I do ALL my work last minute .

Second, 
you can google the weirdest questions without being afraid that people would find out what you want to know, after deleting the history. Trust me, I google the weirdest question every single day wtf. It's just that.. some question, we cannot ask other people. It's just...weird lol. Okay, that's for you to think what I wanna know
*wiggle brows*

And my love towards the world wide web increase to another level when I find out that,

I CAN DO SHOPPING ONLINE 

* burst in tears of joy*

I was so amazed when I find out how to do online shopping when I was in highschool. 

But it really takes alot of trouble to travel all the way to the machine to bank in the money until I find out how to use online transfer which is also another click of a button without me moving anywhere but just lying on my bed. aaaah, life.

I love how technology is really bringing more convenience into our life.

BUT RIGHT NOW,
THERE IS ANOTHER METHOD WHICH ACTUALLY AMAZE ME EVEN MORE.

NO JOKE.

You don't even need to log into Maybank page and do your payment anymore. I don't know about you but I always do my payment with my Maybank acc because we can transfer anytime we want and also, there are alot of maybank outlet out there. 

Most customers of RR usually use Maybank account and so, I will need to check it often so maybank page is like one of the most view page in my comp , lol.

RIGHT NOW, I WANT TO TELL YOU THIS NEW AMAZING THING THEY HAVE.


M2Upay!


This is an application or new service by Maybank to give a smoother online shopping experience - not only to the purchaser but also the owners of the online shop. Now, the shoppers does not need to go to the main page and log in, transferring the account numbers and stuff. With this amazing service, you can even save time and energy no need to type so many things .

Oh god,
 maybank why are you so amazing that you create such services for lazy people like me * tears of joy*

And now, 
Raqul Reed have this service directly on our page! 

To show my love towards maybank, I'm going to explain to you here - how to use step by step. I can't believe I'm actually so hardworking now. LOL.


So this is the page where you need to go to make your payment.

Oh god, so outdated pls!



Let's do it the easier way :)



#1 

You go to Raqul Reed's page and choose the items you want and send us an email of your orders. When we tell you that, the availability of your items and the total amount you need to pay - you can come back to our page! 

RAQUL REED'S PAGE NOT MAYBANK PAGE AH!


#2

Then you scroll down until you se the Maybank icon which is pretty obvious since it's in yellow at the right side of our page. 

Click on the button and ,


#3

Another web will come up showing this. And you just have to tell your username and click next.


#4

Just like the normal routine. You have to check your picture and the phrase you have place for yourself to make sure that you are on the right track.

 It's annoying how people just create a fake page to get your acc no and stuff to transfer your money out. I can't imagine waking up realizing that I got a balance of ZERO in my account. I might just break down and cry.

So , type your password in and login.

I can't show you my phrase and my picture so as my username... I feel so unsafe and naked...just so you know .


#5

Then this page will show in no time. The blogshop name and your account number will appear. All you have to do is to type in your email and the amount you wish to transfer!

By clicking continue, they will actually ask for your TAC number and stuff just like normal.

I totally love this part because I don't need to type out the other party's number which is a bunch of unfamiliar figures. Some more, we have to refer to the name and crap. Oh god, so annoying.

What is amazing about this app is, it doesn't only convenient the shoppers but also the blogshop owners as well. We could see how transfer to us and stuff without guessing whether is this customer the one who transfer or the other one who transfer. 



#6

I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE MY EYES NOW!

Why is maybank being such a sweetheart , oh my~

Quickly go and join the contest and get your RM50 so you can rebate from RR!


#7

I really feel honored that RR is actually featured on Maybank's page and is one of the very new verified blogshop in M2Upay . I have never thought that RR will get this kind of opportunity. 

IT'S LIKE , IT'S ON MAYBANK WTF.

I visit the page like everyday and now , I see something that has to do with me there. I think I must have been a good person my previous life and that's why I'm that lucky.


I can't believe you guys are still here right now. Since you have know the way and you're an maybank user plus an addicted online shopper, quickly go and use this application . You also stand a chance to rebate RM50 from your bill . This is just like lottery asdfghjkll life so awesome!

USE M2UPAY NOW!


Signing off to go online shopping.



but before that,


I LOVE MAYBANK





out.