Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bad Boy.





So, 
I've never put on RED lipstick before ever since I've discover make up.

The last time I put it on was the choir performance I am forced to join when I'm in primary school around 8 years old. It wasn't red either, it was maroon and to look back at all the childhood pictures or those performance school force me to join in - WHY THEY ALWAYS USE RED RED LIPSTICK?

And,
you have no idea how terrible it look . No way that it would be up here too. I look like some retarded child, I swear. I don't even understand why my dad take so many pictures of it - he even have the video of it wtf -.-

I don't know what came into me but I start to get all stress up for outfits. And , I try to match and create a good coordinate. I have never try retro , badass kind of theme so I decided to try it out. And the post before this, I've put on such light - autumn colours themed make up to look more 'decent' , 'innocent'. lol?

It was Kokweng's legal birthday dinner at Jaya One , btw.

Don't ask me why I wear until liddat to a Japanese restaurant , wtf. 

And,
you know what?!?!

I SPENT AN HOUR TO SEARCH FOR MY PANTS AND ALL THE STUFF AND I WAS SO MAD PLUS IT WAS RAINING THAT DAY TT 

So,
I hopped into twin's car. I don't want to sit with any couples. It's damn pathetic to look forever alone, sitting at the back wtf.


This blouse is suppose to be buttoned up and also, my neck was infected so I can't expose it so yeah. I look like a neckless person -.-


Red lips, woohoo!

End up,
I drove their car because they are too safe. 

Just so you know,
I'm never a safe driver and I speed like a mad bitch. I don't drive like a girl. Whenever I get excited by listening to a song in the car, I would step on the paddle harder and shake my head - singing along to the song as if I'm having a concert in my car. And when I turn to the side, the people will look at me like O.O WTF IS THAT MAD GIRL DOING?
SO EMBARRASSING TT 

I've been to numerous of japanese restaurant and to me, they are all the same unless they serve good ramen. Have I tell you I really love the Corn Ramen at these shop in Sunway Pyramid , right below the cinema - which is located next to the toilet? Yeah, next to the toilet...
Must Try!

If I have ten thumbs , I'll put it all up so as for now, I will lift two thumbs up and toes?


Am I retro enough for you?

Look at the bad ass clutch!

So,
I sit beside Lisa and she wanted a picture. We asked somebody who I already forget who to help us snap a picture - it turned out so FREAKING ugly that I can't control my fingers but to delete it! 

As you know,
she look really innocent while I'm with my red lipstick on so we kind represent the opposite. Devil and Angel wtf.


Our conversation was like : -

Me : You put your most innocent face on then I put the evil look on ok?
Lisa : OK OK
*snap*
Me : WHAT THE -.- WHY I LOOK SO EVIL!

You see the picture above... ):

Then, all we go narcissist to start camwhoring. Totally love the sizes of our eyes. You don't know the power of colour lens *wiggles brows*




LIKE!


I just realize I had dimples ... 

I didn't notice for like 18 years of my life and I look in the mirror for an hour at least everyday. -.-

Picture from fb.



LIKE!


So,
outfit of the night!




Personally, 
I think the 3rd one was the best shot.

Red Jeggings From BKK last year ( which I can only fit in this year )
Flats From Brands Outlet
Stud Skull Cluthc From Raqul Reed - soon :p

No accessories were wore because I was rushing my ass off -.-


Group pic from FB!

And some from Livon, below.


like!


and,
from xiuming.



Look so terrible after sweating TT

And,

#POTD

You know,
I was trying to act all cool and bad ass by not smiling in pictures or at least - do not show teeth when I'm smiling. But, all the picture make me look so angry and grumpy TT


In the carpark - despite me looking terrible.

And 

some SS picture, lol.





Good night!