Thursday, November 8, 2012

Who I am.




That is for boys 

who think beautiful is wearing the most prettiest dress and shortest skirt.
who think sexy is flashing every inch of skin.
who think class is when she carries a branded bag.
who think innocent is when they widen up their eyes , pretending they don't know.
who think adorable is where they cling to you for every little small matter.
who think feminine is where they speak as soft as a kitten.
who think healthy is where they eat salad and only eat two mouthful of rice.
who think weak is where she complain about carry about just two textbooks.
who think cute where she was pretending dumb to fulfill your god damn ego.

It's okay if you don't like me being realistic and frank , for telling the truth , for letting you know that I'm good enough to handle my own problems , for not crying when it hurts me the most , for standing strong when people trying to push me down , for being independent enough to do everything on my own, for accepting my own flaws 
and ,
for putting my self-respect and pride in the first place to not just pretend like I'm a stupid dumb weak whore to full your egoistic attitude .

It's okay if you don't like me for not acting like any other girls.

&

It's okay if nobody is going to love me for who I am.

I just don't want to lose myself to fit in this realistic world of pretending. 

It's so sickening to put on an act , all the freaking time.