Thursday, September 20, 2012

Golds & Diamonds.


Hello! Have you check Raqul Reed 's new update yet? If not then click HERE !

I have been so busy that I've almost abandoned my blog. I have so many drafts here and indeed, so man y events to blog about of course, nothing goes with the club. Have been a good girl , so far except for having my hair slightly redder than it should be but now, it's freaking fading wtf. I actually plan to have my black hair back for once because, I haven't been into a black hair for like 4 years - which means, ever since I've started to dye my hair , I never stop colouring it. My hair are probably in the worst hair condition right now. Even do treatment ( by myself - because I'm too 'kiam' to go to the saloon twice a month *cough cough* ) once a week, didn't help. It still looks like a broom to me though.

And so,
just like some old times thing .

The old gang I used to hang out with decided to have 'gathering' which was practically stupid because we actually see each other everyday , LOL. I didn't mean it was stupid . It was just so weird for other people because we really DO still see each other, often and I guess, the whole point of us calling it 'gathering' is to remind us about the past , the good old times we used to have fun together. Now, you know why growing up sucked. 

I do miss high school but I infact, love freedom more.

I don't want discipline teacher to go around shouting my name for my dye-d hair anymore TT or my long fringe and make me buy the cheaplak pin which not even worth 5cents each with 2 ringgit because I'm a special case, fml. 

I do hope 'gathering's happened more often. It reminds me of highschool and indeed , it makes me feel younger. TBH, this year's form 5 is just a year younger and I'm just a year older. Why do making me see them in uniforms makes me feel so damn ahmah TT.

Anyways, 
bombard with my camwhore picture nghehehe.




Pink Musctahe Necklace!




Hi, 
super act cute picture!


Okay , 
last one.

I'm so sorry because I love how my hair turn out in all pictures :p

We watched Kepong Gangster , which is a Malaysian Production and honestly, SINCE WHEN MALAYSIA GOT SO MANY HOT GUYS WTF WTF WTF . ALL OF THEM ARE SO HOT AND I WAS LIKE WOAAAAAAAAAH *saliva dripping* in the cinema. Trust me, I go all excited and I almost forget to go with the storyline. 

It was great btw .
I mean , minus the hot guy part - I think you guys should go and watch. First, got hot guys. Second, support Malaysian production. Third , It was nice cos' got hot guys. Fourth, Cos got hot guys . Fifth, cos got hot guys.

LOL.

#ootd !

Follow me at limcarmenxo on instagraaaaam if you hate me , love me or whatever me . :3

And the other day,
Hang out with Bernice and Weichan.

It was such an awesome day because we were laughing the whole day . NO DETAILS , I SWEAR YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW WHAT WE TALK ABOUT.



We went to Paridigm because both of them damn sakai never been there -.- We ate BBQ PLAZA then SNOWFLAKE , wtf . We only have a break / walking in between for like 1 1/2 hour. Two hours after snowflake was dinner time . We practically ate the whole day -.-

Went to Sri Petaling, Padi House for Dins and we never took picture.

I only remember we were so bloated that we never finish our food .

pfttt.

And last picture,


DAMN PRETTY RIGHT , OMFG TT

I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM IN THIS SCENE , CAN YOU BELIEVE IT WTF.

It's like OF ALL SCENE, why this scene right? But, he's so hot here.

NA MA OPPA NAMAAAA BAAAAAAAADDDD BOOOOOOYYY
I'M G TO THE D , GOLDS N DIAMONDS BOY.

So,
GET YOUR CRAYON

XOXO

.