Saturday, September 29, 2012

Crying no more.


Because the wrong person always know the right things to say
and ,
the correct one are always too late.

Missing out chances sucked , running away from things doesn't help and in the end , the one who is drowning themselves in tears in the middle of the night is always the one whom ignores the most. Ignoring doesn't mean they don't care , that shows how much things can break them apart.

I don't know how to explain this but why do I always get hurt when I'm the one who give up so much.

I shouldn't have to put on a strong attitude infront to protect people from climbing through my wall and maybe , they wouldn't just go on and on and hurt me again because they expect me to heal eventually.

Who said words doesn't hurt?
If it doesn't , why does people sue others for saying the wrong thing?

Oh well,
it will make us a better person when we learn from our mistakes.

And maybe I'm a little bit better, then you people would love me . Or maybe, I'm slight prettier , I would get a softer tone in conversation and being cared when I'm in trouble.

I'm just so sick of wiping my tears with the back of my hand already.