Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oh my beautiful target.



It was taken when I visit an optic shop for a new glasses.Not because my specs spoil, I just feel like making a new one. For spare and a new design that I can always wear I'm out without looking like crap. End up, I choose a very kor-style kind of glasses to follow up with the big specs trend. It somehow makes my eyes look smaller but oh well, I'm totally in love with it.
Most of all,
the wide range of view makes me feel more comfortable.

There are some of my friends saying it doesn't suit me/ugly. Oh wait, there is only one of them.But one comments doesn't matter as long as I like it.

Being straight forward is a good thing because somebody is true and real enough to reveal their feelings.If you chose to be straight forward to other people, then don't get on your nerves when other people tend to be straight forward to you.
Oh well, they are just trying to communicate with you the way you communicate with other people.

I totally couldn't stand people having an attitude like that.When you tend to do that to others,then just get prepare when other people doing that to you. Stop being so self-centered , selfish and not self conscious enough. It's sickening and disgusting, ew.

So the other day before trials started,
family and I went over to Puchong for korean food.

DaORae, it is.

Walked in and got fascinated by UKISS,FT Island and more signature posters. They dine here when they are in Malaysia.Can't wait to see Mblaq's posters up :p :p

When I was waiting for place , there's a women..

Me : *random looking around*
Lady : Annyeonghasaeyo. Can I have a menu *do the book handsign*
Me : I'm not a korean.I don't work here.
Lady : oh sorry sorry *walk off with embarrassment*

WALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO TT

This is like the third time , I've been mistaken as waitress and some worker that work in the shop.fml TT

Family then say , they must think you did your eyes -.- since I got flat nose, fml fml fml TT




And yum yum,



The dinner was so satisfying and I almost puke because I was too full.

An hour after the dinner, my back was full of red patches and my face was so red and itchy.I visited a doctor after that. He said I was allergic to KIMCHI -.-

wtf,
KIMCHI?

Although I never liked kimchi but that's like the first time I really eat it and thinks it was kinda okay but end up, I'm allergic to it. Oh well, forget about kimchi and korean food. ):

Trials starts the next day and I feel like dying since then TT



The family reunion dinner on the other .

With the elder twin.




K, mood on dy on dy :)


Omggg,
I really think that being sensitive to camera runs in our genes.

And more last favorite picture.

LIKE X10000000000

Damn cute, mg (:

x.

ps Rain's going for army on tues TT Imma cry and dai nao ):