Thursday, October 13, 2011

Of conclusions.


It's the last friday tomorrow.

Next friday will be graduation night and there comes our study leave.

Feeling totally depressed and down right now. Just the thought of ending highschool life is fearing me.Not only fearing, it's also saddening.I feel so old in a sudden.Not ready to be eighteen , to be known as a mature girl yet.

To think of it, time really flies right?

When I was in form one, I hope to become a form five so I could drive and go college.And now, I'm already form 5 but the feeling is totally the opposite how I used to feel.I don't know what you guys have been thinking but I think,I changed.

I used to be very unreasonable and throw tantrum on things that isn't going my way.I often used to hurt my love ones with very mean languages that you could never imagine. But now,I stop doing. That's because I realise that isn't a way to tell them how am I feeling inside.It's just another reason for them to leave, to find someone better.

No matter what happens in the future,
I hope the friday routine will always be the same.

Just the few of us hanging out and make a conclusion of the week.

I'll always miss how highschool life is, especially the friday routine.

I'll enjoy tomorrow as much as I can and spend it with the one I love the most.Having snowflake, all together. Do all the things in one shot.

You guys should enjoy tomorrow too.

ps.
going to bed with a very complicated heavy heart.

nights.


x