Saturday, October 8, 2011

You zoom zoom my heart like a rocket.


As I said, there will be an entry today .

Oh well,
the past 2 week was hectic. I've got not enough sleep and having a headache almost everyday.I also feel sleepy when I'm doing my papers.I feel so screwed up and helpless. I'm totally not ready for spm and it's like 6 weeks away or less. Oh god, let me a photographic memory please ):

Other than exams, everything turns out fine .
But,
exams is everything , for now TT

I'm here to update about an outing a month ago.
Yes, exactly a month ago because I do not have time to blog about it and also,the pictures wasn't uploaded to facebook.I'm just too lazy to bring my camera out and snap pictures.No reason, just lazy to take and upload.

It was suppose to be a dress&heels-hunting date.


behind the scenes.

It was in teetoo!
Teetoo sells good clothes tho (:


And you have no idea how long we have walk around pyramid and get nothing ): to NOSE :p



totally love the brightening effect.


where's the like button?


Camwhoring mood , ON.

Playing with iphone apps .

Just so you know, my iphone is not jailbreak-ed. That's why my apps is very limited. Ah, emo ):

weichanchanchanchan.



I only remember we had steamboat for dinner :p

Till then, x.

WAIT!

please click and show some support in raqul reed.

xoxo