Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cross and Change.


Hello Hello.

I stayed home the whole weekend this week. Hungry Ghost Festival's stories have been freaking me out and so, I think staying at home is the safest unless I die of choking on drinking water or something. Call me a scarycat or whaaat, but this ghost ghost thingy is kind of freaking me out tho.

Beware , alot of SS pictures below.

Scare you guys even more , hoho (;






Was taken last saturday because I was very happy with my make up, hoho (;

So,
Spm is less than 100days away.

Honestly, I'm really afraid about this exam.And for the past few months, I absolutely done nothing other than slacking slacking and slacking. My results is getting worse and worse. I have no idea where to start and how to do. Things is getting so havoc and really, I tried sitting down and study but I end up, camwhoring or maybe start reading notifications I get from fb and twitter. Too many distractions. I have no idea how am I going to cope with my future and all. I'm not ready to go to college , to face those lecturers who doesn't even give a shit whether I pass up my homework and so. I'd rather teacher scold me for not passing up my work. Oh well, at least I do it and actually learn something.

My highschool friends , which is who ever I'm mixing right now might not go to the same path as me too.I wonder if those friends in future I'm mixing can't stand my attitude anot. I'm not easy to handle and infact, I might be a problem to them tho.

Most of all,
I don't know what to wear everyday )':

K,potong :p

But yeah,
future abit scary right?



Till then.

Before that ,
go to the right side and take a look at raqul reed.

Iloveyou (;

x