Thursday, August 4, 2011

From the ice inside your soul


Warning first.

Too much of SS pictures below.

I watched this tutorial on youtube which really inspired me to do this make up thing out of nowhere. I put on my make up , took pictures and remove it afterwards wtf,right?But, yeah. Totally love doing this kind of this.

This make up is suppose to makes you look tanned and stuff,
although I'm already kinda dark LOL.

I love HyunA so much, I even search for the tanning make up tutorial. She looks so amazing in tanned skin, although it's just make up. She totally look great in 'Bubble Pop' music video. I never really liked her cos she's a little over-exaggerating but Bubble pop changed my mind.

Guys is suppose to like the music video, LOL.



Not an easy make up, mg.

I have to make sure my face look a little reddish so that , it looks like I have sunburn or something.

Damn, this tanning look is so nice.

(K, indirectly self-praise)





You guys should search for frmheadtotoe,bubzbest and Michelle Phan in youtube for more amazing make up tutorial. They're so amazing.

Can't wait to head to KL tomorrow.


Totally in love with this tanning look, hehe.

xo