Friday, August 19, 2011

Your whisper is the Lucifer.





Hello Hello.

Before anything click HERE first.
Support RaqulReed , hoho (;

The previous post was so emotional , lol.

I just read it back just now and realize that I sound like some moaning bitch and really,I felt so much better letting everything out here.

Seriously,
who am I going to tell this kind of things to.

It's just sound so wrong.

And,
Wednesday was a public holiday so I went for dress hunting in Pyramid. Yes, Pyramid again -.- Oh well,
Nothing in the end.

Feel so shitty maaan TT




BarBQ plaza for lunch and almost die because I was too full. It was a very satisfying lunch instead. I think girls who put on thick eyeliners shouldn't eat there. The smoke there is gonna ruin your make up. I didn't put eyeliner that day so yeah.

Walked around and tried looking for nice dress but nothing caught my attention other than the leopard print one.

It's overpriced and also, not grand enough.

I'm expecting something more tho.

The rise of the apes for movie. I'm not sure whether that's the title or not but the movie was incredibly surprising. Totally love the storyline and all.

There's a few scenes where I almost teared.

Oh well.






KimGary for dinner. Hang around and home around 930pm.

Just like another hang out day.

Wore heels the whole day and it kills me. I have a backache until now.

Till then.

xo