Sunday, August 28, 2011

你就是我的路途.


Oh hi,
I'm just do a wrap up of my outings to idk where.

I have been going out quite often lately and always never have pictures.Everyone is too busy talking,gossiping and shopping so noone bothers to take pictures.

Oh well, last time everyone only cared about taking pictures and post it up on fb or blogging but now it seems like,everyone stop updating their fb and even stop blogging. Most of them are on twitter now and noone can deny that it's really addictive.
If you don't have one,you should sign up.

I forget when I took this but this picture is kinda long ago and I forgot where I took it.


And last Saturday,
I was out to Taylor lakeside campus for Hallyu festival. It was so disappointing.I expected a super big event kind of thing but it was just a few small stores with a few kpop goodies. They don't even have Rain and Mblaq. They don't even have the very popular Super Junior.Abit fail right?

But,
they give us free kimbap which is the korean sushi kind of thing and a cup of korean tea. I hate korean tea so much,mg. It tastes like they boiled the tea with popcorn.





The performances were entertaining.There's a few groups who had done well. Those who danced MonaLisa made me and my sis burst in laughter.Gosh, we laughed the whole performance. There's this guy who combined 5 snsd songs which is gee,genie,oh,hoot and mr taxi into one performance. I enjoyed that alot! He was doing great tho. Was fascinated for the whole 8 minutes.


ft island's booth.

My sis got more collections than them tho.


It've been a long time since I use s95 :p


On friday,
I went over to Midv with ze friends.


At a jap restaurant in gardens.I will definitely go back to get this bowl of ramen later.I loved it.The miso soup tasted like heaven :O

And

finally,
got a new iphone cover :p

toilet break.

then to,

gongcha!

(;


Back home round 830pm then have a short heart to heart talk with mingli.

Woke up round 10am tomorrow morning, which is on Saturday. Off to post office and then,to Xuelin's house.

Bangsar off we go.

Banana leaf for lunch,omnomnom! So delicious and it's so cheap, mg :p

Walked around the boutique in Bangsar and found nothing);

The puppy in one of the boutique. So small and adorable.

After awhile,
we went to midv again -.-

Wanted snowflakes but long queue so gongcha,we go. Yes, again! haha.

And found nothing.

Then to empire for dinner. Had lameeya and it was nice! Went over to the pet shop and stare at those cute puppies. I really wanna adopt one , omg. I want teacup poodle tho. It's so rare in Malaysia and it may cost a bomb.

So adorable right?

And today,
I went down to KL to do some shopping. Got a number of things and satisfied. :p

off to pyramid tomorrow to catch a movie.

Haven't been home since then.Should nerd at home.

goodnight.

x