Monday, August 8, 2011

I knew it right from the start.


School's fine & infact, it's better than staying at home.

I'm lazy today, just so you know.

Spent like 2 hours doing the editing pictures and arranging them for raqul reed. I can only see Bernice's and Xiuming's face now, lol.

And pictures from a million years ago, hoho.



Sababy.

Totally love this picture minus Donniena.

Donniena (;

S95 rocks, i tell you.

The quality of the picture doesn't loose to any other camera and of course, it cannot be compared to a few thousand bucks dslr but it's already good enough.

Oh well,
it's just for camwhoring , no?

Buying a very expensive dslr to camwhore is kinda waste of money plus, it's so bulky and heavy. Compact-sized camera is always the best (;

The other day to Taylor's lakeside.

And omggg, it's like another city.

But A levels is unavailable there.

Hopefully,
foundation is available there. Oh well, I think A levels is kinda tough for me so I should just go to the main point. I just don't wanna fail anything in college and then re-study or whatever shit. It costs a bomb man.


x.

Raqul Reed updating on wed!
STAY TUNED!