Saturday, August 27, 2011

I love you.


Guess who?

K, I look cmi in all pictures.

Judge me all you want.


twinnnnnns (:


the one lying down is the younger one.


lovee.



Younger one left and here comes babybel!




And then, he comes back(:



k getting crazier.


You just have to remember ,
family is everything and everything starts from love.

If you don't love your family, how could you even be happy?

Nothing beats the smile of your family members. Their smile is priceless. Everything I see the twins's smile,my heart sinked. Well, not in a bad way. I felt so grateful and happy that they existed in this world. They wish they are not growing up,I don't want them to face the reality, the materialistic world.Most of all, I don't want them to lose that smile of theirs, the smile just come from the bottom of the heart.

I love my family.

I love my dad, he is a superman.

Who ever tend to break my family up, I swear I'll kill them.

ps. Happy Birthday,Jasper ):