Saturday, May 28, 2011

With you, I'm not alone.


And exam is over yesterday , YAY :D

Okay a very dead Yay.

Before that ,
pictures from school ..

idk why but i love this (;

And Deltariaaans :p






And when during the drama photoshoot thing,



Look at Donniena and Shihning , lol!

look at Donniena's reaction and mine. Some bitch threw the pillow over and I actually forget who is it.

And yesterday right after exams, I went out with ze girls.

First to Snowflake and then to Pyramid.




Just a random hang out outing.

I love this kind of thing so much.

And,
I've no idea what have I bought that cost me 300 plus -.-

Watched Pirates of the Carribean 3D then.

It was awesome :p and honestly, I think this 3D thing isn't worth it. Only some part have 3D effect tho. And its 7bucks more expensive . Sorry for the omgiamsokiamsiap sickness attack.



Sorry, I jakunted .

Perhaps I should update bout my bangkok trip again later?

xo