Monday, May 30, 2011

Heart to Heart.


Insomnia.

I wanted to watch secret garden but the pirated dvd I bought from pasar malam isn't working on episode 3.I got so turn off so I on my comp and wanting to watch on youtube but SBS blocked it so I have finally found a site for me but then, it's taking a million years to load. It's so pissing off so I give up and look at Mblaq's pictures , teehee.

And,
I've been thinking alot lately.

NO NO NO ,
NOT EMOING.

Just some thoughts that have been growing in my mind after stuff happens. It's like , I don't understand it at all. Everything seems to be going on the path that it should be. I'm actually waiting for a twist or something would change what is in the end.

It's okay,
I don't even understand what am I talking about.

SS pictures before I go out yesterday.





like button.

okay, I damn ss. I like my own picture lol.


Everything happens for a reason.

I hope those who are emoing right now could just throw that feeling away. Because I know that you deserve something better and deserve to be treated right. Obviously in this world, we don't always get what we want. If you really want it , fight for it and go after it. If you really think it isn't worth your time.Just cry a river , build a bridge and get over it. It may sound easy but it's definitely difficult. Everyone can do it.

So many people around me is emoing.

I'm not sure why but I try not to bring myself into that situation, again. Yes, again. I've been through shits and learned to be stronger. The simplest way is not to care but yet, it's the hardest way. Agree?

Enjoy life , not sorrows.

goodnight.