Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mirror Mirror


So I'm here infront of the comp.

I'm suppose to be out by now but things got delayed and so.I want my lunch now TT. By the time, I reach there.It would be teatime already somehow. aigooosh, so hungry wtf.

And,
This will be the last post of my Bangkok trip which happened a month ago

And we visited some river thing?

I totally forget what actually happened.

Meet Daddy (; awww (;

camwhore.

on the boatt....


(;



waves?




Then half way, we brought some bread to feed the fishiess .



And after that,
we had lunch and the lunch sucked.

Yes, I remembered that because everything was so salty -.-

We went to some herbs factory thing and we were ask to go for the one hour talk. I fell asleep. Okay, I'm not the only one even my dad. That guy sound like my physics teacher.

And off to airport.



Spot the mickey mouse laoya bag?

Too much shopping.. hmmm :p

And before I set off , I flipped through a magazine

and

I see

this adorable fella , aw <3

x.