Thursday, November 4, 2010

One two three four five six seven and night


Time flies like crazy
and I can't believe that I am going to penang tomorro.
Like seriously, I can't wait.

After all the plannings and every shit which have
been trying to stop this plan and make it fail,
everything finally make it and yes, we're going tmr.
Unfortunately, there a one or two of them
couldn't make it due to personal reason.
Well, all I can say is
thanks for pay 420bucks each for us.

And, I guess we're definitely gonna enjoy ourselves.

And if this is successful,
probably plan to redang next year .
Is it fine, anyone? (;

Okay, I shall just keep all the excitement
I am feeling right now to myself. HAHAHAH.

Well, back to days
when Shihning And Vonniehunny followed me home
because all the three of us wanna skip accounts test.

And everything that happen was epic.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA :D
well, high school :D


-.-








And yeah ,
that's what we did minus the heart-to-heart talk
thing on my bed and trying on all my clothes.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D

And the other time before I have family dinner.
SS with the Music Man shirt I bought from
Leehom's concert last year .

And leehom's hoooooooooooooooooooooot :D





Well,
you know sometimes I feel so sick
that my memory is that bad.

Sometimes when I wanna think back about the
past, I just couldn't remember and instead
my head hurts like crap. I think my brain's retarded.
And no, you're not suppose to say : YES IT IS.
because, I can insult myself and you kenot :D

And,
I always have more picture than words.

Oh well.
Suck at grammar.Suck at writing.
What to do?

And today,
I went to IOI Mall with fongkheikhei
to grab some good for penang which
is TOMORROW :D:D:D

Bought one tee and one new skirt.
Sigh :/ Maybe I can still get some tmr
since I have a day long.
The car is setting off during midnight.

And before she come and pick me up,


please tell me those hot pink nails is nice! that took me freaking 2 hours !


Not long after, she came
and off we goooo!

teeheee :p

And then , we went to everywhere .
I'm too lazy to elaborate.

Had subway for teatime?
It's too late to call lunch.

And not much picture taken.

The pictures below is from Brand's outlet.




And then we went FOS , grab more goods.
And yeah, I think I am too stingy
that's why I didn't really get alot of things.
FAIL MAN D:

And then, we shop here and there.

Dinner at BarBQ plaza
and sat there for quite a long time.

Around seven, we head to the cinema for TAKERS.
Not even half of the cinema is full.
Omg, IOI seriously damn fail.

The movie is really nice.
You guys should just watch it.
Although it's 18PL or whatever it's call ,
aiya not that violent also so can la :D

In cinema.



Reached home around 930pm.

I was trying to pack my stuff just now.
But I guess, I'll just do it tmr when twins
or whoever it's here because I'm too lazy
to do so right now .

I think all my clothes is nice wth ==
:X

And you know WHAAAAT?!

I FOUND THESE ONLINE !

look at that bitch standing beside CALCALBABY(;(;
JUST LOOK AT THE WAY SHE STAND!

Hey miss slutty,
you don't work at chow kit road , you work for this music video and this music video is about 'sexy girl' and not 'slutty girl'. Accept the fact that your boobies is too big for your dress and it's too short for you. I THINK MY NEIGHBOUR'S GRANDMOTHER IS HOTTER THAN YOU.
plus,
Four of them in Fahrenheit is already sexy enough .
And if Calvin or anyone of them is a girl,
they would be sexier than you.

Nothing,
I freaking hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you !!!!
_l_

Miss slutty : Oh damn, My boob is big and round. Those sloggi push up bras do help in this and it fits my dress so perfectly.
Calbaby(; : You look so good..
Miss slutty: oh really * avery trying to act cute annoying tone* so what do you think about this dress , handsome * squeeze her boobies*
Calbaby(; : Do you was those two everyday?
Miss slutty : You would help me, would you * squeeze again*
Calbaby(; : Oh, no thanks. Your cleavage is so dirty and I could see those black fine lines there.You need a better body wash.
Miss slutty : -.-
Calbaby(; : You need to use PALMOLIVE SALT SCRUB!
Miss slutty : *cries and then bang the wall, then die!*

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
i wish

And when I see the picture below,
I ALMOST PUNCH MY COMPUTER SCREEN!

WHAT THE HELL!

Is she that poor or something? Why do she wear other people's clothes? Like please, get her own.Didn't she know that cream is meant to be in our mouth not faces or anywhere else. And her so called "seducing look" is so disgusting . I guess it should be called "disgusting look".

And,
you should just die and stop landing your hands on Cal.


_l_

DAMN ,
I HOPE SHE CAN JUST GET CHOKE TO DEATH WHEN SHE DRINK WATER!

ish!!

and lastly,

good job arron.
Why can't you pull harder ?
>>

goodnight,
loves (;